Friday, December 13, 2019

Friday Favorite 5: My Favorite Quotes I posted this Year

I've written a few blog posts about quotes. I like keeping a collection of my favorite quotes that I have, whenever times get tough. But if I was only allowed to choose 5 of my favorite quotes that I've posted so far, it wouldn't be exactly tough, but it wouldn't be overly easy either. There are quotes that do stick with you for a long time. These are my favorite quotes so far.

1. "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." Jimi Hendrix (quotes about wisdom)
2. "If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you."~The House at Pooh Corner (book quotes) 
3. "The only normal people are the ones that you don't know very well." ~Joe Anics (quotes to get you through a tough day)
4. "Never bend your head." Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye." ~Helen Keller (quotes to get you through a tough day)
5. "You can not live your life to please others. The choice must be yours." ~Alice in Wonderland (Inspirational movie quotes)


Do you have any favorite quotes? It doesn't have to be ones that I listed now or in the past, I just want to know your favorite quotes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment