Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Christmas Challenge Blogmas Day 17: Guess what I yelled in public?

I hate to admit it, but this is the only day that I'm not going to participate in the Christmas Blogmas Challenge. I am not going to go into public quoting Buddy the Elf. I'm too shy and quiet to even attempt to want to do something like that.

For those of you who've followed along and are doing the Christmas challenge as well, are you the kind of person who can quote a line from a movie in public loudly? Even if it was a Buddy the Elf quote?

And for those of you who actually did today's challenge, what kind of looks did you get? Did anyone quote Buddy with you? I'm curious to see how this actually worked.

I really haven't seen the movie enough to know any of Buddy's quotes, to begin with. Could I have quoted another movie instead? Yeah, it's time to question my motives and wonder if I should have gone with quoting something in public, and embarrass myself? There's always next year when I can try my hardest not to be so nervous about quoting buddy the elf.

No comments:

Post a Comment