Thursday, December 5, 2019

Tag Thursday: 12 random questions from Ask.Fm

Instead of a Christmas tag today, I decided to change gears since there's going to be  lot of Christmas related posts this week. I actually signed back up with Ask.fm and decided that I'd press the random question generator 12 times to come up with 12 unique questions for Tag Thursday, so it's a bit like my would you rather post, which was more fun than I thought it would be.

1. What song is stuck in your head today?
Love Potion Number 9, I actually heard it in the car on the way to the grocery store earlier today, and it's stuck with me since then. There's something about older songs that's so catchy, and this os one of those songs. 

2. Is it easier to fall in love in spring?
I don't think it's any easier than any other season, except maybe for the fact that we're able to get out and about in the spring, from being cooped up in the house all winter long, so it makes us happier, but I don't think that it makes falling in love any easier.

3. Life without the internet--could this be possible? 
It's totally possible, I grew up without the internet for many years, and it was very possible. It'd be a change for me or anyone else. I really loved my tech detox over the summer, and know I can survive without the internet.

4. How important is money to you?
Not important at all. I'm one of those people that thinks money just complicates things sometimes. The things that make me happy aren't from the store or cost money. When it comes down to it, if I have food in my stomach, clothes on my back, and a roof over my head I don't need money for anything else, I have what's important and what humans need to live.

5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Am I supposed to untie them before I take them off? I usually don't untie them, unless I tied my shoe too tight and need to slip my feet out of my shoes.

6. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
Charlie and The Chocolate Factory

7. What song cheers you up? 
That Song by Amaranthe

8. Do you spend too much time on your smartphone playing ‘stupid games’?
I hardly ever use my smartphone, I like using my laptop better than my phone since my phone is so temperamental. 

9. If you could live forever, would you want to?
No, if I lived forever and my family and the ones I loved couldn't, I wouldn't do it,  I couldn't imagine losing everyone I love or will ever love, just to be close to someone to know that their lives will be over would be emotionally jarring. 

10. How many pillows do you sleep with?
One, I don't like a lot of pillows, using a tall stack of pillows feels like it gives me a crick in my neck, the pain is so not worth it. 

11.  What was your favorite toy as a child?
I talked to the hubby about this a few days ago, my favorite toy as a child would have been my Mapletown. 
Image result for Mapletown
Mapletown.Tripod

12. What junk food could you never give up?
Cookies, I love Cookies. I imagine someone asking me to pick between my husband an a peanut butter cookie. I'd be running for the cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment