Monday, February 10, 2020

Want to write something romantic for Valentine's Day? This may help!


Maybe this year you want to write a poem, song or even a love note to your loved one, to let them know how you feel about them, but you have no idea how to write anything. I have the answer to your problems! Generators! There are generators for almost anything on the internet, they even have generators to write out song lyrics, poems and much more. 

So what sites are out there to help you with your quest to provide you with a little help with your writing and what can you expect? I've done the hard part for you and searched the internet far and wide and tried the generators. 
red rose with black background

I are it Generator

Sadly the site that homed the letters is gone, it disappeared after  Geocities went down, many years ago. I have though seen this generator still going around the internet even after the loss of it's main website. The I are it generator is still around and really easy to use. You select what you want your poem to say from the many dropdown lists on the page. 

My Example:
Dear Love
I am dreaming of you day and night.
You and I are of one heart, one soul.
I can't imagine life without you and I would do anything just to see you smile.
Please agree to never change and if possible, promise you will be mine always.
If you will inspire me further I would be willing to make it worth it.
I hope and pray that you love me too.
Your Humble Servant
Amethyst

 The Calculator love quote generator

The has Calculator a drop-down list a bit like I Are Its love letter, but instead of writing a love letter I found their love quote generator to be a bit fun. We all know I love quotes,and finding the perfect love quote to let your loved one know exactly how you feel about them is fun too!

A love quote:
"The love we give away is the only love we keep."
~Elbert Hubbard
 Crazy Horoscopes Generator
Don't let the name of the site confuse you, there's actually a love letter generator on this site, and this one's really cool! You can pick if your love letter is mild (like between friends) or passionate. You'll be able to select your recipient's hair color, eye color and answer a few multiple-choice questions about your person to get your love letter! 's
I wrote a love letter to myself during this mild letter to see how well it worked. It did mention about plugging a TV into my eye sockets! If you're okay with a letter that gets slightly weird, this may do the job! They also have a love poem that you may want to copy and paste to give to your loved one!
My example
My dearest Jen,
How are you? I hope you are well.
I wrote this letter because I thought it would make you smile.
What manner of creature can resist your gorgeous deep blue eyes. They've always reminded me of electricity and I've often wondered if they can glow in the dark and light up an entire room at night. Maybe one day we can plug the TV into your eye sockets and it will run on the electricity generated by your lovely blue eyes.
I really must tell you though, I absolutely adore your gorgeous eyes! I think if God created something truly amazing, then its definitely gotta be your eyes! I know some people say the same thing about horses and giraffes, but I think your eyes exceeds anything else!
Wishing you a happy Valentines Day!
Yours Truly,
Myself

FTD's Letter Generator

The company you order flowers from also has its own little place for creating your own love letter. It's a fill in the blanks sort of letter, quick, easy and to the point. If letters aren't your thing, maybe copying and pasting a poem or a quote is better. They offer that option as well.

All you have to do is scroll to the bottom of the page under the picture that says, "Love Note Generator" and chose who the letter, poem, a quote is geared towards (friends, spouse, parent, or date) and click what generator you want to use and tada! It's done!

My love note is to Freya, my darling little kitty! She needs to know she's loved too!

My example
Dear Freya,
Words can't express, how much you mean to me. Every day I spend with you is beautiful. You are my kitty cat. I love the way you cuddle with me when I'm sick and how you help me with my blog posts. To me everything about you is purrfect!
All my love,
Your human girl

Love Song Generator 

From love letters and a love quote on to love songs we go! Song Lyrics Generator is a "Tool for aspiring songwriters" You actually have to answer a few questions to get your lyrics, like "Your lover asks, "What do you love most about me?" You reply one sentence to him/her:" You fill in the blanks and it writes the song for you! 

This has been one of my favorite places when I go to when I'm bored and think about writing a song. I chose an unrequited love song to nobody in particular to get these lyrics.

My Example
I'm afraid you'll turn away 
--Verse One:--
I saw you on the TV
Now you're here and you don't know why
We'd be happy as I always dreamed
Caught in my fears 
--Chorus:--
I'm afraid you'll turn away
But you can bet ... you got something to say
I think about you night and day
I'm wasting my time 
--Verse Two:--
You don't even know I exist
Can't you feel the weight of my stare
I love the way you smile
You make everything so clear
(Chorus)
Chorus to fade

 Poetry Generator

Answer a few questions about your loved one, and press enter. If you don't like what's written in one of the lines click on the line and you'll be able to choose a line that you like more, if for some reason you don't like any of the poems, refresh and start again.

If you don't want a love poem you even have the option of writing a Valentine's Day poem or a poem or any other type from the list. There are so many options. Today, I'm going to write a Valentine's Day Poem, it looked like a bit of fun! 

My Example
Be my Valentine
I could wait an eternity for your kiss,
and I take an oath we will be
a kiss in darkness
a memory of a scarlet heart

Poetry Games Poetry Creator
This generator is actually meant to help people of any age learn how to write poems, what better place to write a poem to your beloved than to use a site like Poetry Games? You're learning how to write a poem and writing how you feel!

I actually had a chance to write one of my favorite poem types for the example and was actually really excited to do so. I had a chance to write my own romantic quatrain! 

My example
You're so Beautiful
Your eyes are the perfect shade of blue
I don't know how much I could possibly love you
Any more or any less
I wish for the best
Whatever type of generator you use, remember that the poem, lyrics or letter still need to come from the heart. It's easy to click buttons to tell someone how you feel but in the long run, but remember it came from the heart, the place that your love comes from.

1 comment:

  1. Strange "water hack" burns 2 lbs overnight

    Well over 160000 men and women are losing weight with a simple and SECRET "water hack" to lose 2lbs every night as they sleep.

    It is proven and it works on everybody.

    Here's how to do it yourself:

    1) Hold a glass and fill it half full

    2) And now do this proven HACK

    so you'll be 2lbs lighter the very next day!

    ReplyDelete