Thursday, February 6, 2020

Tag Thursday: Spread The Love Tag

We're a little under a week away from Valentine's Day. I found a tag that's actually romantic for my blog post. It's actually The Spread The Love YouTube Tag, I'm going to spread the love to some of my favorite YouTubers.

1) Which YouTuber from your subscription list would you most like to hit the bar with?
 I don't drink, but if I was able to choose a YouTuber to actually hit the bar with, which isn't actually a YouTuber anymore would have to be Danny Burke. The first videos I watched of his were his Dummest Twitter posts video. I don't know how many times I couldn't breathe because I laughed too hard.

2) Which YouTuber from your subscription list would you most like to go shopping with?
Angela Benedict, I love her sense of style and a lot of her videos are talking about how to dress goth on a budget. 

3) If you won a million dollars what one YouTuber from your subscription list would you share it with and why?
Chris Ulmer of SBSK, his videos are so uplifting and so inspiring. I love hearing people's stories and I love how he brings awareness to people who are different. If I shared the money to him that it would go to a good cause.


4) It’s the end of the world, your tablet/iPhone/computer only accesses YouTube and you have 10 minutes to live. Whose videos from your subscription list would you watch?
Good Mythical Morning, the way I see it if the world is going to end, I'd like for it to end when I'm laughing. It wouldn't matter what video I chose, they all make me laugh so much I want to cry.

5) Which YouTube couple from your subscription list would you most like to vacation with? Where and Why?
Squirmy and Grubs, Hannah and Shane would be my choice of couples on my subscription list. They seem like they'd be a great couple and we'd get along the whole time. I'm not really sure where I would want to go through.


6) Name a YouTuber from your subscription list you would want to switch shoes with for one day?
Steve Cash, I'm sure if I was able to switch shoes with him for a day, Freya would want to go with just so she could be around her friend Sylvester. If I didn't know better Freya has a crush on Sylvester.

7) You’re invited on Jeopardy and can only bring one YouTuber from your subscription list, who would you bring?
Emily from Snake Discovery, even though I can't be sure, I have a good feeling she'd be a great teammate for Jeopardy. She's a really smart woman, and I've learned a lot from her. 

8) Which YouTuber from your subscriptions most needs a shoutout?
Scott, from Scottie's animals. Anyone who has as big of a heart that he has, and is willing to rescue guinea pigs while being able to educate people needs more shout outs! I've learned lot from Scott, about guinea piggies. 



9) You just left the club, you’re walking down an alley and some scary characters start coming your way. Which YouTuber from your subscription list would you want there with you?
I'd pick Rhett from Good Mythical Morning, he's tall and I'm sure just his sheer hight would scare people away. 


10) What YouTuber from your subscription list do you gain the most inspiration from?
Almost all of them. I really can't name one YouTube that I think I gain the MOST INSPIRATION from. 

1 comment:

  1. Did you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can say to your partner... that will trigger deep feelings of love and impulsive attraction for you buried inside his heart?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, worship and protect you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Love Instinct

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him work harder than ever before to to be the best lover he can be.

    In fact, triggering this dominant impulse is so binding to having the best possible relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will immediately find him open his mind and soul for you in such a way he never expressed before and he'll see you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete