Monday, December 2, 2019

An interview with Freya about my health; questions you wanted to ask but didn't have a chance to

So Freya reminded me that she never had a chance to talk about being my purramedic and my best friend when I'm sick! She says she's ready to talk a little bit about her job title and why she's so important to my health, both mentally and physically.

Me taking care of Monkey, I'm his purramedic too because he's 18 years old in human years! 

Hello human people, Freya here. If you don't know who I am already, I am girl human's cat and every once in a while, I like to blog for the girl human when she's too tired to write something, don't feel good, or if I have something important to say. Most cats don't get the time of day to write about their lives (even if we do have 9 of them).

I actually had girl human ask me a few questions about my job as a purramedic with the best mewdicine ever, today is going to be one of my very first blog posts in conjunction with the girl human. 

My question: Why did you choose to become my purramedic?
Freya's answer: I became a purramedic because if something happened to you I wouldn't have anyone give me cat food. I know human man won't do it right, I need you to do it.

My question: So you don't love me and I'm only there for food?
Freya's answer: Silly girl human, I love you. I was only joking about only being there for the food. I actually like cuddling with you because you seem so sad, you don't move much and you need someone to comfort you. You talked about getting an 'emotional dog' whatever one of those are, and I want to prove to you that you don't need a doggy friend if you have a Freya. 

My question: What do you know about my illnesses?
Freya's answer: I know everything you're telling man human and I know when you're in pain. It's obvious when my human doesn't feel good. I know that you get pains in your head, your body hurts a lot, you get all nervous, and that you're sleepy a lot. I can read emotions because I'm a cat remember! 

My question: If you can read my emotions is that why you don't let man human get close to me when I don't feel good?
Freya's answer: Kind of, I actually protect you because you're my human, and I want to sleep on top of you when I can, I can't sleep on you when man human's around, I don't think it's fair. Even though you're my human, I still love man human so I treat you both equally. 

My question: If you could stop taking care of me would you?
Freya's answer: You mean, if I'm given the option of being a kitty YouTuber like my love Sylvester or if I could write blog posts for you every day would I give up taking care of you? I wouldn't do it. I can have more than one cat job. You know that girl human. I love you.

My question: Did you know you're my second best friend and purramedic? 
Freya's answer: Yeah, you said your kitty cat Rain was a purramedic. She was your best friend before me, I'm okay with that. She did a good job taking care of you, I hope I can be as good of a best friend as your Rain cat was. I'm a good purramedic right?
My answer: Yes Freya you're one of the best purramedics I ever had in my life. You're as good of a best friend and purramedic that my kitty before you was, thank you Freya.

My question: If you could get paid, what would you want me to pay you with?
Freya's answer: Honey bun's and butter. I want both! I don't need money, I don't know how to shop.

Thank you for reading both mine and girl human's interview. Freya said if you guys enjoyed the interview, let her know. She'll do more another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment