Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Blogmas Christmas Challenge Day 3: The favorite cookie of Jens and Santa Clauses every where

December/Christmas blogging challenge
I'm a cookie addict, and because I'm a cookie addict, my love for Christmas cookies is my top Christmas food. It hasn't even been a year since I've went gluten-free, but I have tried many different cookies in the past year that I could actually pick my favorite cookie. Well almost pick my favorite cookie, before I went gluten-free, it was hard to pick a favorite cookie, so I guess it would be hard to pick my favorite, but now I do think I have my favorite cookies. 

I felt talking about prepackaged cookies felt like cheating, I don't really like prepacked cookies anyway, they always taste too sugary, and you can tell that they're store-bought, there's a huge difference in taste when it comes to cookies. 

My favorite Christmas cookies are peanut butter cookies, especially soft-baked peanut butter cookies. They taste great, are easy to make and because I'm a peanut butter-a-holic, it's worth it to have a peanut butter cookie on Christmas. I know Santa really loves peanut butter cookies, he's told me so. I don't blame him, they are great.


What's not to like about the peanut butter cookies? The ones we make here are gluten-free, vegan, and even banana free. They contain everything a good peanut butter cookie needs, gluten-free flour, sugar, peanut butter, and almond milk. They're almost as good as my husband's newest recipe, vegan almond cookies. I'll be sharing the recipe in a few days after I can get him to prefect the recipe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment