Friday, December 20, 2019

Christmas Challenge Blogmas Day 20: My Top 5 Wishlist Items

I'm so excited to share my Christmas Wist with people for my Favorite Top5 Things this week. It took some time thinking about 5 things that would actually want to share with someone. But I went right to my Amazon Wishlist for this. And spawned the idea off of Matthias's Dope or Nope Episode where they bought stuff off of random coworkers wishlists.

I even stayed under the $100 goal that Matthias had for the people that he worked with. It was a ton of fun! Coming up with only 5 items instead of 10, like they did.

1. Women's Cascade Ankle Boots
They're totally adorable aren't they? They even come in 4 different colors, black, white, green and navy. I like the black more than the other colors because you know black goes with almost anything
Amazon.com | Circus by Sam Edelman Women's Kascade | Ankle & Bootie
2.  Manhattan Toy Folksy Foresters Stuffed Animals Fox
My husband has a stuffed bear that he calls Medic. Medic is a special bear, he helps people when they don't feel good. He went to the berry best medical bear school ever. But I've been thinking that Medic doesn't need to do all of the work, so I want to give him a friend. He's not a bear friend, but a cute little fox. I love foxes and I know Medic can teach the fox everything he knows to make me feel better.
Manhattan Toy Folksy Foresters Fox Stuffed Animal

3. Weighted Blanket
I've been eyeing a weighted blanket for some time. I'm sure I'm going to buy myself one eventually, but it's on the wishlist because I know it'd make a great gift for me.
ZZZhen Weighted Blanket - High Breath - 60''80'' 20LBs - Quality Heavy Blankets - Calm Sleeping for Adult and Kids, Durable Quilts and Quality Construction
4. Complete DIY Candle Making Supplies
I admit this just looked pretty cool when I saw it on Amazon, it's a cool gift. It has everything I need to be crafty and make myself some candles. At least I think it has everything I need. 
5. Star Wars Death Star Waffle Maker
Totally nerdy, but totally adorable. Gluten-free Star Wars Waffles sound cool! I've been wanting a waffle iron for awhile and to find one that talks to my inner nerd, it's pretty cool. 
Star Wars Death Star Waffle Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment