Thursday, December 5, 2019

Christmas Challenge Blogmas Day 5: Snow is Falling on Douglas Mountain

Remember when I talked about Raffi's Christmas CD is one of my favorite Christmas Traditions?  It should come as a surprise that one of the songs on Raffi's Christmas CD would be one of my favorite Christmas carols right? Well gee, at least I hope it isn't much of a surprise.

My favorite Christmas Carol, or Christmas song has to be Douglas Mountain, from Raffi's CD, I don't know if it's technically counted as a Christmas carol, but it should be. I love the song so much, the piano's amazing, Raffi's voice is so relaxing and one of my favorite songs.
I remember listening to this song a lot as a kid. I used to want to meet Raffi as a child. I'd have dreams about being able to sing with Raffi. I was a strange child, but that's why I chose this song. My favorite Christmas carol is hands down Douglas Mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment