Monday, December 16, 2019

Christmas Challenge Blogmas Day 16: 8 reasons why I love fuzzy socks over sweaters

I love fuzzy socks, I don't even have to think about it, there's just something about fuzzy socks that makes me so happy. I really love the fuzzy socks with the little rubber grippy things at the bottom of them so I don't fall down and hurt myself. You know, because I'm clumsy and all. But what makes fuzzy socks so cool to me? There are many reasons and I can't get through all of them in one day!

1. You can wear two different fuzzy socks and still be cool
Who said I couldn't mismatch two different fuzzy socks? Imagine the creativity finding two socks that sort of match to make a new pair of socks.

person standing beside christmas tree2. They're easy to give as gifts
Unlike other articles of clothes, somewhat bigger fuzzy socks take the guesswork out of remembering what size someone wears. I love big roomy socks. 

3. The ones with the grips on the bottom are great on tile
I already mentioned it once, but I'll say it again, the socks with the grips on the bottom make walking into the kitchen a safer trip. You can't slip and slide as easy. From an easy bruiser, the less falls the better. Nobody wants to see all of my bruises from tripping. 

4. I don't get overheated as easily
Unlike sweaters, I'm not overheating as bad. Sweaters get warm easily and getting warm easy means sweating. Sweating at a Christmas party or anywhere is embarrassing. I can save myself the embarrassment of sweating to death by wearing a pair of fuzzy socks. 

5. Fuzzy socks never go out of fashion
I've seen holiday trends come and holiday trends go. I don't know how long the ugly sweater thing is going to last, but I do know that I have yet to see fuzzy socks go out of style. It's one of those staples that doesn't go out of style. 
pair of yellow-and-pink striped socks
6. Socks are easier on the pocketbook
Fuzzy socks are usually fairly cheap, and because they're fairly cheap, they're easier on the pocketbook. That means you could give more gifts, donate your leftover money, or keep it for yourself. 

7. Fuzzy socks are small and easy to wrap
Did I mention that you don't need to master in the art of wrap-fu to be able to wrap a pair of socks? You don't even need to wrap them, they have bags small enough that it'd be easy to give the gifts for Christmas. 

8. People can always use a new pair of socks
Socks are staples everywhere, it's like people can always use a new pair or an extra pair of socks for whatever reason. So yeah, buying fuzzy socks is something you know someone could use more of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment