Monday, December 9, 2019

Christmas Challenge Blogmas Day 9:

You'd think I could answer the question if I'd pick elves or reindeer. I really loved the Elves and the Shoe Maker, but I also love Rudolph. It's a really tough question to be asked here. Would I want someone to make my shoes or someone who could shine the way and fly? I won't need shoes if I could fly right? I know the elves from the elves and the shoemaker aren't exactly Christmas elves, but what makes an everyday elf different than a Christmas elf anyway.

Here I am putting as much logic into what I'd prefer and I'm not sure what to pick. I'm not sure if I can even pick sides. I'm about as tall as an elf, but I've always wanted someone to show me the way like a reindeer. Santa needs both on his team, right? A flying friend and someone to help him build things. 

If I was offered a cute dye-free, vegan reindeer cookie or a dye free vegan elf cookie. I'd be at odds, and eat both the cookies so neither gets left out and because I love cookies. But, I had to pick between eggnog and hot cocoa a few days ago. Ahh what to do, what to do! 

I guess I really can't pick between the two like I wanted to, and I know it kind of ruins this whole Christmas thing, but...how does one pick between the two? I love both elves and reindeer. At least I hope tomorrow's challenge will be a bit easier. You know the challenge and talking about if I've been good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment