Monday, December 23, 2019

Christmas Challenge Blogmas Day 23: Sorry no decor of my own here

I apologize beforehand for not decorating my bedroom/my office area. As much as I would have loved to have decorated it, I know that the decorations wouldn't be taken down in a timely matter and would probably be hanging around all year long. 

Next year I hope to decorate my room a little more, and hopefully won't forget to take it down. It doesn't hurt to start thinking about decor almost a whole year away? Does it? Is it too early to think about next Christmas's decor? If it is, I apologize, but if not, just pass over this blog post! But if for some reason this decor has you itching for more decor, please refer to post I wrote about Christmas decor last month



Pinecone Christmas Trees

Babble

Another Pinecone Tree

Pine cone tree craft with unfinished top
Listotic

PVC Candy Canes

DIYShowOff PVC candy canes
DIY Show off

Cinnamon Ornaments 

Homemade Cinnamon Ornaments
Completely Delicious

Felt Christmas Trees

The Crafted Blog

Tire Ornaments 

edited-1547
Addicted to DIY

Cupcake Ornaments 

Easy DIY Cupcake Christmas Ornaments that look professional. Made from regular ball ornaments, glue, cupcake liners, and glitter you'll actually want to keep these ornaments or give them as gifts.
Twins

No comments:

Post a Comment