Sunday, December 22, 2019

Christmas Challenge Blogmas Day 22: A Different kind of message

I really didn't feel like writing a secret message to anyone. So instead, I'm going to thank all the people that I need to here, because well, I want to be sure that everyone has a chance to read it, and don't think that I'm some kind of weirdo. 

A Special Thanks To

Everyone who reads my blog and shares it: My readers and people who share my blog posts with others, I put you first on the list, because without you guys, I wouldn't be blogging. I'd still be sitting around wishing I had a blog. I can't imagine what I'd do without you guys and gals. 

The companies I got to work with: For the companies, I had a chance to work with. My blog would be one dimensional and boring if not for you guys and gals. I loved that you guys put some trust in me with your products, and I hope that I've done them justice. 

My husband: You wouldn't believe how often he suggests things for my blog. He's always there when I need support with my blog. A lot, if not all of the recipes that I have posted here, are from my husband's mind and handiwork, he's a guru in the kitchen. But what I really thank him for is believing in me.

My Siblings, and Mom: Both to my brother and sister, thanks for just being my siblings and being my mother. I don't give you guys as much credit as you deserve. They're always in the back of my mind when I'm writing and have always had faith in me when it came to writing.

The People Who I've blogged about this year: I feel that everyone has a message, and everyone has a story to tell. Those who are stories that enriched my blogging thank you. I love spreading the message about what you guys stand for. While teaching my readers about different illnesses and things that happen in people's lives. 

Rhett & Link: It's not like they'll actually read this blog, but I thank you, two guys, for spawning my own crazy "Will it?" blog posts. I don't know if I'd ever get to your level eating an earthworm, hearts or even animal food, you guys make it look so easy. 

Freya: Last but not least I thank my furry friend, who likes to help me with blogging sometimes. She's helped me blog, she's helped me feel better when I was sick, and she even has been a lap warmer while I'm blogging. She's a little bit of everything. Thanks fur ball. 

No comments:

Post a Comment