Sunday, December 22, 2019

Christmas Challenge Blogmas Day 21: I love Candy, I love Candy...Canes

Yes totally, to find a gluten-free, dye-free candy cane in our area isn't as easy it may sound. I think when I went to the store they only had one variety of candy canes I can eat. It doesn't mean that I don't enjoy candy cane's its just difficult to find any that are actually safe for me to eat.

It really isn't the candy cane's themselves that bring me excitement, it's the nostalgic purpose of buying one. It brings me back to a time when I was younger and life was easier at least a little bit.
variety of sliced fruits, cookies, and chocolates on gray steel tray
Candy canes bring back a memory I had when I was a child. I apologize for it being slightly gross beforehand.

When I was a child we had a cat named Sassy, she was a pretty cool cat. One day my mom noticed something was stuck to her rear-end. Immediately mom thinks it's cat poop since she was a long-haired cat. When she went to cut it out of her fur, my mom realizes that it was a blue candy cane since it was around Christmas time. We still laugh about the whole story, since it was pretty funny

No comments:

Post a Comment