Friday, December 6, 2019

Christmas Challenge Blogmas Day 6: Favorite 5 Pins

Am  I the only one that gets excited to spend time on Pinterest? As we're speaking, I'm creating my very first Christmas inspired board. It's so exciting to see where my mind takes me when it comes to Pinterest!  That's why I'm so excited to actually combine my Favorite Friday Five with my Christmas Challenge. It's going to be fun, and a little challenging to pick only 5 of my favorite pins.

All of the Pinterest pins that I've done for this board were mainly phone backgrounds, and quotes, but that doesn't mean I don't have my favorite 5 pins.

1. I just want to drink hot chocolate and watch Christmas Movies

This pin is totally me, earlier this week I've been tempted to binge watch Christmas movies and drink hot cocoa. I love hot cocoa first off, it's me all-time favorite thing to drink. Warm chocolatey goodness, in a cup. I'm going to have to see if they have this quote for a t-shirt, ugly sweater or something.
Silhouette Design Store - Product ID #276779: personalized name elf
Pinterest and Silhouette Design
2. Tree and a clear ornament background
I changed this to my computer background because the photo's so captivating. I love the lights giving the little bokeh look, I love the way the lights resemble glitter, and how the clear ornament is placed, so nicely. It's a beautiful photo don't you think? 
@thehannahruth
Pinterest
3. 30+ Easy DIY Christmas Tree Ideas
I don't know what I like more, the photo of the tree, or the 30+ Easy DIY Christmas Tree Ideas. Do I have to pick one or the other or can I pick both? It's photos and articles like this that make me excited about Pinterest and what they have to offer. 
Christmas Tree Decorating Rustic Christmas Tree Decoration Christmas Tree Ideas Christmas Decor Reveal
Veguci
4. Itty Bitty Christmas Kitty Crochet Ornament Pattern
He's so cute! Can't crochet, but I know a handful of people that can, so maybe I can find one of these people to crochet this kitty pattern for me, but turn the kitty black and brown like my little kitty friend. Oh and Freya's working on a blog post for people who like kitty things, so they can ask Sandy Paws for them! 
An adorable and free Christmas cat crochet pattern. Suitable for beginners. This festive crochet pattern works up very quickly.
Thoresby Cottage
5. Christmas Tree Background Wallpaper
Another cute piece of wallpaper. It's a wallpaper I'd use for either my phone or my computer background. I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for, but I'm thinking about including a quote along with the background, to give it a little bit of flare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment