Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Challenge Blogmas Day 24: 6 Gluten Free Cookie Recipes Santa would love to have

Instead of cookies tonight we made banana muffins, and because I'm so absent-minded, and my phone refused to charge, I didn't have a chance to take a photo of my yummy banana muffins for Santa, you know because Santa needs to watch what he's eating, he's not getting any younger! To make up for it, I found 6 amazingly awesome gluten-free cookies that I know Santa would have loved to get instead of my banana muffins.

3 Ingredient Cookies

It's not like mom, dad, or even Mrs. Claus has to look far for ingredients they're stuff you probably already have in your pantry. All you need is liquid sweetener, coconut oil, and coconut flour! That's it! 
COCONUT FLOUR SHORTBREAD COOKIES - 3 ingredients, vegan, keto, egg free, gluten free #coconutflourcookies #coconutflour #3ingredients #cookies #vegancookies #veganketo #lowcarb #glutenfreecookies #treats #healthy #easy #maplesyrup #ketocookies #ketoshortbread #keto #vegan #healthy #glutenfree #cookies #shortbread
The Conscious Plant Kitchen

Gluten-Free Cinnamon Roll Cookies

We all know how much I love cinnamon and cinnamon rolls when I saw this recipe. I thought, "Hmm, Santa might like these. They're a new take on cinnamon rolls."  Then I thought about my favorite little friend, Freya, the lover of honey buns, I'm sure she would be in heaven if I handed her a cinnamon roll cookie.
gluten-free cinnamon roll cookie close up with cookie sin the bacakground
Mama Knows Gluten-Free

Oatmeal Cream Pies

Move over little Debbie, you have nothing on Honey I'm Home DIY', your Oatmeal Cream pie cookies aren't gluten-free and last I knew you weren't dye-free either. Santa would love to have fresh out of the oven Oatmeal Cream Pies, and I'm almost sure of it.
These delicious gluten free oatmeal creme pies may even taste better than the originals! via Hunny I'm Home DIY | gluten free oatmeal cream pies | gluten free Christmas cookies | gluten free cookie recipes | gluten free desserts | gluten free recipes | gluten free copy cat recipe | gluten free oatmeal cookies | gluten free cookies easy | gluten free oatmeal cream pie cookies | gluten free oatmeal creme pie cookies #glutenfree #christmascookies
Honey I'm Home

Salted Caramel Cookies

I don't even know where to start with this recipe other than the fact that I started drooling uncontrollably the second I saw these cookies and the recipe. The thing is, I haven't tried as many cookies as Santa Claus has, but I'm almost certain he'd be asking for these as well. Look at them, the caramel looks gooey, the chocolate looks chocolatey, and they are cookies after all! 
3 Gluten Free Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies Close Up on a White Background
Delicious Little Bites

Matcha Turtle Cookies

They're adorable! They're even vegan and oil-free as well! The cuteness would make Santa's heart melt into 1000 pieces, they sure melted my heart, and my mouth as well. Just because they're too adorable doesn't mean they're not edible. These are clearly edible, and you won't feel as bad eating them, as they have no eyes!
matcha tahini turtle cookies veggiekins
Veggiekins Blog

Soft Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies

Of course, I end with a classic cookie, one I know everyone is going to enjoy. Sugar cookies! Sugar cookies with frosting to be exact! They're even better than the sugar cookies you can buy at the store in the bakery area! Let Santa know that these are better than his original choice of sugar cookies and that he may have to stay at your house more often.
soft gluten-free sugar cookies
Frugal Farm Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment