Sunday, August 4, 2019

15 Inspirational Quotes to Get You Trough the Week

What songs, poems or verses inspire gratitude in you? Was a question asked on one of my Top 5's a few weeks ago? Well, I needed some more time to reflect on life and feel grateful, especially all of the stuff happening in the world right now. I know I should be more grateful about life, but I'm not. I'm sure I can't be the only one having their gratefulness bottle turned upside down to let all the little tidbits of gratefulness out that were once there.

My plan is to at least two of the below gratefulness quotes to focus on a day for the next week, to refuel myself, and to realize how grateful I really am for being here right now.  I'm going to have to ask myself all of the questions I was going to answer before, to refocus to put life back on course. For me and everyone else like me here are 15 quotes to help you through the week.

"When you reach for the stars you may not quite get one, but you won't come up with a handful of mud either." Leo Burnett


"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." J. K. Rowling


"Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working." Pablo Picasso 


"True strength lies in gentleness." Irish Proverb



"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well." Joe Ancis


"As distance tests a horse’s strength, so does time reveal a person’s real character." Chinese Wisdom


"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." Albert Schweitzer

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will." Vincent Lombardi

 
"Increase your personal power through positive and powerful communication. Recognize and eliminate negative self talk. " Caterina Rando


"If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete." Buddha


"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."  Dalai Lama


“Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” Ayn Rand


"We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.” Maya Angelou


"Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye."Helen Keller

"Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive." Hafiz


No comments:

Post a Comment