Monday, August 5, 2019

Yet more snackel box ideas...and more to come at a later date

From the day someone on Facebook mentioned the Snaklebox for their children, to now when I'm still playing around with an idea about what kind of contenders I want in my box. I wanted a good balance between sweet and savory, but I also wanted it vegetarian, dye-free and gluten-free. I wanted it as natural as possible. That's why I'm waiting until the end of summer (September 23,) to unveil the box and all of its other contenders soon. 


From the stuff I tried in the past to now, here are some of the contenders. You may have seen them on some of my previous posts and some of the stuff may be new but I wanted a more compiled list. And because each and every day is learning experience. When you go gluten-free, you learn a lot about what you can and can't eat. And of course some days are tough but with a snakel box, I feel it may be a lot easier. 

Chocolate Chip with Caramel Awake Bar

It wasn't the first time that I've had an Awake bar with caffeine when I bought it the first time. This won't be my last. From the melt in your mouth feel from the chocolate to the caramel hits you hard. It's exactly the type of snack that I need right when you need it.


Peanut Butter Larabars

It took me a while to understand and enjoy Larabars it's not that I didn't like them or didn't see the wow factor in them. But more or less, I didn't know how a peanut butter bar would actually fit into my daily diet or into my diet at all. It wasn't until the whole brainstorming with stuff I'd like to put into my snackle box for the week to snack on.  After watching my diet, I've noticed a trend. there are days, like my migraine days that I don't want to eat much. A Larabar at least keeps my stomach a little bit calmer.


Clancy Stackerz with Cheddar Cheese Potato Crisps 

These are a lot like Pringle's just as tasty, but gluten-free! While their choices are limited unlike Pringle's many different flavors, they do have Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream and Onion and Regular, a lot like Pringles. Yeah, and they're the right one you pop one you just can't stop. And now I don't have to stop missing Pringles. I'll just have remind myself once my Stackersz are gone from my box I can't go refill the box to have more for later. It's not how it works.

Mi-Del Chocolate Sandwich Cookies

The tears filled my eyes when I learned that I may not ever get to have Oreo's ever again. Oreo's and I were like friends. But when I found the Mi-Del Chocolate Chip Cookies, I realized that there might not be a chance to miss Oreo's these cookies are close enough to the real thing, and if I had a snackel box that was for someone who wasn't gluten-free, I'd still put these yummy cuties right in the box. 


Whenever Bar

My mom has mentioned more than once that one of the go-to things for her, when she's not hungry and needs a snack, are those Belvita Breakfast Biscuits, and unfortunately, as luck will have it, I can not have any breakfast bars. I need the next best thing; Whenever Every Day Bars in my favorite flavor combination, chocolate chip and peanut butter.

The Gluten-Free Bites

They jelly is a bit meh, but the peanut butter is what makes these bites wow! Sometimes you can look over a flavor to enjoy the other flavor, but that's only sometimes. This is one of those sometimes moments. Thank you the Gluten Free Bites

Vive's Cookie Dough Bits

Vive has changed my life, I have to admit it. I sucked at taking photos of their food, but the video I had done a few weeks ago was fun and well worth it. If I could fill my whole snackle box with Vive cookie bites I would.  If you want to watch my Vive video check it out here.

Enjoy Life Chewy Bars: Caramel Blondie Bars 
These bars are so tasty, they're soft-baked, easy to eat gluten-free and something I've actually enjoyed eating befoe going completely gluten-free. I tried them once before the whole diet change and was like, "Holy cow, these are actually good. I have no clue why I haven't heard about them before." 




For those who've tried these snacks are they a yes or are they a no go for a box for you? Better yet can you name some snacks you'd include into a dye-free, gluten-free, vegetarian snack box? I want my box to look amazing next month. I'll try to include everyone who gives their input.


No comments:

Post a Comment