Monday, July 1, 2019

#12 Post a video: One item off of my Summer Bucket list done


I apologize for being MIA again for a while, but with both a eustachian tube problem and being with the internet for a few weeks made things difficult.

I never thought I'd be saying it but I'm marking something that was my scariest item on the list it was making a video. I wasn't planning on ever doing a video. It's not even a Thursday video, but more or less just a video talking about food, but it's what my goal actually was. To get over my fear of talking in front of the camera.

Bucket List item #12. Record a Thursday Tag video instead of writing them out

A little bit of a backstory/review is in order in case you don't want to sit and watch my video:

As you all may know, I'm trying to reinvent my diet. It's scary going gluten-free. I did and still have many fears. Mainly most revolve around snaking and not overeating. I'm one of those folks, that has a bit of a sweet tooth, and I don't think it's going to change much. So I've noticed a trend in my Facebook Celiacs and Gluten Free groups. The idea is called a snackle box. It's exactly what it sounds like, a snack box with snacks. 

I'm still on the search for a box that I'd like to use, and trying to figure out the best food for the box. I don't want to stick something in the box and go, "Yuck, I won't eat this garbage." So as of right now I'm in the preliminary stage of picking what I like and don't like, so I'll be more organized. And as seen in my previous posts, one of my biggest vices are cookies. I'm sure if Pennywise (the Clown from It) could get me to go into the sewer if he offered me gluten-free cookies. Really, I'm that bad! 

That's when it dawned on me, I needed to find myself gluten-free cookies. I came to a very possible solution for my snacklebox, which will be talked more about on Friday for my top 5. So what was the answer? Vive Cookie Bites I realize the photo isn't the best, but my new phone is quite good. That's why I also have a video of me eating them.

Ignore the part where I'm eating the bites and I make a weird face when I said I wasn't supposed to make a weird face. It's usually just something I do when I take the bite of something.

With that said, feel free to watch my Vive video, and allow me to check it off of my list of things to do this summer. I may eventually post this video on YouTube, but for now, I posted it both here and on my Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment