Thursday, July 18, 2019


Today’s tag has a really interesting change. I found an old cosmo magazine back from February and they had one their celebrity Cosmo quizes because some of the questions don’t fit me, I changed them around a bit. In all honesty, I just wanted to see if I do something like this instead of the tag from the internet. Next time I get a Cosmo it’s going to be a digital video tag, I’m just not in the mood to it this month.

I will not fully answer some of the very personal questions like my full name and stuff like that. You’re just going to have been happy and take it for what it’s worth

Full name:

Jennifer Elizabeth

The last person I messaged was?

My husband

And it said:

I found our IR thermometer. Alec and Monkey are playing with it. Freya thinks Alec is stupid.

My best valentines day was

Many years ago. It wasn't something my husband did, but it was the kindness of my neighbors at the time. I was pregnant and the neighbor kids took the effort to make me cookies. Unfortunately, I wasn't allowed to eat it because it had red dye. But the thought was adorable.

My first celebrity crush was: 

Tom Cruise. I was probably no more than 3 years old and I thought he was handsome. I called him my woo-woo baby, whatever that means. I was young and strange.

Image result for tom cruise 80s
Pinterest

First word when I think of these 5 random persons 

Source: Oprah 
Carry Underwood?
Sweetheart
Image result for Christina Aguilera
Source:biography
Christina Augularia?
Powerhouse

Image result for Keanu Reeves
Source:biography
Keanu Reeves?
Selfless
Image result for Johnny Depp
Source:biography
Johnny Depp?
Has been


Image result for Lady Gaga
Source:Hollywood Reporter
Lady Gaga?
Inspirationa

I'd love it if no one asked me this question again:

"You're really pale is there something wrong with you?"

My favorite part of my body is ________ because _______.

My eyes because humans eyes say a lot about them and the one thing that people love to compliment me on is my eyes. 


As a sidenote: The random person question in Cosmo didn't know too well so I used random celebrity generator to pick 5 different celebrities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment