Monday, August 19, 2019

How to read more than one book at at time and not get confused


Remember that debate about what book I wanted to read a few months ago? I couldn’t do and I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t pick what I wanted to read? Even if you don’t remember and don’t want to click the link to the old post it’s okay there are ways that you can actually read more than one book at a time, in a certain period and also not get everything confused.

Step 1: Have your books picked out beforehand:

As a beginner, I suggest you pick no more than two or three books to want to read beforehand. Unless you have nothing to do during the day and all you want to do is read. With that said it’s fine to pick out however many books you want to read. Next month I plan On reading both Whatever After: Two Peas in a Pod by Sara Mylonowski and .Hack//Legend of Twilight within three weeks
Image result for .hack//legend of twilight manga

Step 2: Find out how many pages of each book you need to read a day:

To find out how many pages of each book you’re going to need to read a day, you’re actually going to have to be mathematical. You’re first going to have to find out how many readable pages are in your book. Whatever After has 163 and .Hack has 173. Once you know how many pages are in each book divide that by the number of days in the allowed period. Since my goal is 3 weeks I’m going to divide 163 by 21 which will give me 7 pages to read a day from Whatever After and 8 pages from.Hack. This will give you time to finish the book in time.

Step 3: List the pages you read to on a piece of paper to stick into your book if you need to:

If you’re anything like I am write down what pages you need to read to every day, say so that you’re not adding it all in your head before you go and read your book. It really comes in handy if you want to tackle two days instead of one day if you really want to.

Step 4: Read the pages you plan on reading every day.

Set some time to read the pages that you plan on reading. As far as the books that I’m reading right are concerned seven pages isn’t a lot and I can read 7 pages in a short sitting if I wanted to. The time you have to read a certain number of pages and how many pages you want to read all depends on you and your deadlines anyway.

Step 5: Take notes about what you’ve read every day

Take little notes about what you just read, just in case you think you may forget what the book was what or if there’s something you want to bring up to your friends, online in a forum or Facebook group, or whatever it gives a good visual for you as the reader to remember what you read.

These tips are only a suggestion. I’m sure you can find a different solution to your problems. This is just the way that I like to take care of reading more than one book

No comments:

Post a Comment