Thursday, August 29, 2019

My top 6 quotes from Children's Books that Inspire Me


I've been reading a lot lately, and even when I read adult books, I go back to a time when I loved to read children's books. I'd sit with a stack of books on my lap reading over and over again the same books. Books have always had a place in my heart, and so do a lot of the quotes I remember as a child. We all have our favorite children's book quotes that inspire us. Here are some of my favorite quotes.



“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot 
Nothing is going to get better. It’s not.” --The Lorax 


“It has been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. My mom says some days are like that. Even in Australia.”--Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day


"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you."--The House at Pooh Corner



“All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust."-- Peter Pan



“Because, this is a very great adventure, and no danger seems to me so great as that of knowing when I get back to Narnia that I left a mystery behind me through fear.” --The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis

“Believing takes practice.”--A Wrinkle in Time

No comments:

Post a Comment