Thursday, August 8, 2019

World Cat Day from my three buddies


It’s World Cat Day and the cats wanted to talk about the holiday a little bit. The cats asked for it, so instead of doing a taggy thing today I’ve let each cat give time to give 7 facts about themselves. Nobody wanted to model for the holiday so here are pictures of your fuzzy buddies from last week. We'll get more photos soon!


From Freya’s Mouth

  • Freya Fact 1: The humans here say that my markings are interesting. I have one tan paw, a half tan chin, oh and I have two little white spots on my belly.
  • Freya Fact 2: Alec still thinks I’m his ma-ma, and I’ve told him, that I’m not, but I’ve been actually teaching him how to be a big kitty lately, and not to be an ungrateful cat.
  • Freya Fact 3: I have a kitty crush on Sylvester, human girl turns on Sylvester and I can hear him from a mile away so I come running.
  • Freya Fact 4: I don’t meow a lot. The only time I meow is when I have a toy or my string and I want to show the humans when they’re busy.
  • Freya Fact 5: I like to kneed human girl’s blanket every night right before she goes to sleep.
  • Freya Fact 6: I likes to sleep in boxes in special hiding spots. Nobody’s allowed to bother me when I’m in my special hiding spots. Not even girl human.
  • Freya Fact 7: I’m the only kitty cat that’s allowed to smelly, smell human foods. Alec will try eating the foods if you let him smell. I only like to see if the human’s foods are safe for them to eat.


Alec’s Fan-tics


  • Alec’s Fan-tic 1: My whiskers are both black and white. Girl human says it makes me distinct like Freya and Monkey. They don’t have normal cats.
  • Alec’s Fan-tic 2: I like sleeping upside down when I can. It’s more comfortable that way. Freya told me not to do that, because it’s not safe and it makes people think you trust them or something. I don’t really understand, but I like sleeping upside down.
  • Alec’s Fan-tic 3: Every time I hear people in the hallway I get excited. I think they’re here to visit me. They’re not though. They’re just neighbors going to their apartments.
  • Alec’s Fan-tic 4: I like trying to lick condensation off of bottles and cups. I get yelled at for it!
  • Alec’s Fan-tic 5: I understand my name now. I know my name is Alec, but sometimes I don’t listen and will ignore people.
  • Alec’s Fan-tic 6: I’m still not good with my manners yet. I’ll walk up to people and cry so that they’ll feed me they’re food. Freya’s right I can’t smell other kitty cat’s foods they’re afraid I’ll eat it.
  • Alec’s Fan-tic 7: I’m extremely opinionated, maybe even more so than Freya.

Monkey’s Moments;

  • Monkey’s Moment 1: I’m an old man, I’m almost 18 years old. Humans say that’s pretty old for a kitty cat.
  • Monkey’s Moment 2: I’m not as friendly as Alec and Freya, but I’m still a pretty cool kitty cat. I like being alone under the bed a lot. It’s cool and quiet.
  • Monkey’s Moment 3: I like to headbutt Freya for attention. Freya hates it, but she puts up with me anyway because she says I’m annoying.
  • Monkey’s Moment 4: Once I peed on the human girl when she was sleeping. Man human yelled at me. I’ve also puked in her shoe once as well.
  • Monkey’s Moment 5: I’m a ticked tabby. I've been told being a ticked tabby isn't very common when it comes to cats who are not purebred cats.
  • Monkey’s Moment 6: My original girl human abandoned me when she left the man human, and the man human said that he didn't have the heart to kick me out or get rid of me when she left, so that's why I still live here. 
  • Monkey’s Moment 7: Just because I don't blog like Freya and Alec doesn't mean that I'm not loved. I'm loved a lot, I don't like blogging a lot though. I don't want attention if you know what I mean. It's not really my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment