Sunday, August 18, 2019

10 Disney Movies that Are on my all time favorite movie list


Should I have quoted one of my favorite movies to start off this blog post or would have been to cliché? Disney has really got me excited lately for all the live-action Disney remakes that they have coming out. At first, I was scared. How on earth can they remake any of my favorite movies and turn them into live-action remakes? How on earth could Disney do such a thing to me? It wasn’t until I thought it through if the kids watch the live-action movies, maybe, just maybe they’d like the cartoon version as well.

Whether or not my favorite Disney movie has become a live-action already or not. I compiled my top 10 Disney movies for the world to see. ’m not going to talk about the live-action remakes at all I mean the cartoon versions the classics. My favorite Disney movies may not be your favorite Disney movies, or then again they just might be your favorite? Where do yours fall between my favorites? I

10. Oliver and CompanyEvery single time I’ve watched Oliver in Company I felt bad for Oliver, the cute orange kitten that nobody wanted to adopt. I’ve felt like there was a time that I’ve been looked over and people didn’t seem to get me, a time when I didn’t fit in with the mold. I was never adopted but it didn’t mean that I didn’t relate to Oliver in one way or another.
oliver and company cat GIF by Disney


9. Lilo & Stitch

 Stitch is cute, and the message behind the movie is one of my favorite messages, “Ohana Means Family, Family means no-one gets left behind or forgotten.” Through thick and thin you see how much Lilo means to Nani, and how she hopes that getting a dog would help Lilo grow. Exactly that, is what makes Lilo and Stitch one of my top movies.
Sorry Lilo And Stitch GIF

8.Bambi

Whenever I’m outside and I see clover, or I’m eating something that doesn’t taste too good but happens to be good for me. I remember what Thumper said about food. Sometimes you do have to go through some bad stuff before you can try some amazing things. It’s my new motto when it comes to being gluten-free!
baby animal bunny GIF by Disney

7. The Fox and The Hound

 I love dogs, but I really love foxes. This time and probably one of the only times in history a Fox and a Hound can get along with each other. I know the actual The Fox and The Hound movie is 20x’s darker than the way that Disney is selling it. I keep in mind Disney’s reference, that friends can come in many shapes and colors.
the fox and the hound GIF

6. The Brave Little Toaster

Way before Toy Story, I already knew that my appliances could talk and have conversations with each other. My TV was probably talking to my computer when I was at the store and I didn’t know it. My toaster was flirting with the microwave, and don’t even get me started thinking about the conversations between my laptop and the X-Box no way! I kind of feel bad that my mom was subjected to watching the Brave Little Toaster so many times.
brave little toaster animation GIF

5. The Lion King

Simba and Nala will be two of the coolest cats ever. I named two pet cats when I was a child after Simba and Nala. The storyline was a bit dark and bit on the edge, a “brother” kills his brother so that he could become king. That was dark and gritty, but I didn’t care about it being dark and gritty. I just loved the movie and I loved the storyline.

4. Beauty and the Beast

Finally, there was a movie with a character that was a lot like I was. A book women a loner. Someone who wasn’t like the rest. I liked all the other Disney Princesses, but I could relate to wanting to read more than finding a prince. Once she actually fell for another book-loving man (beast), it gave me hope that there were men out there that actually did like to read and that reading wasn’t just a hobby set aside for females. Then when the beast turned into the handsome Princess Adam my heart was in 1000 pieces. He was good looking and read books
beauty and the beast please attempt to be a gentleman GIF

3. Aladdin

If Adam was who I wanted to base a man’s looks after, it was Aladdin was who I liked personality-wise. All Aladdin really wanted was Jasmine and because he knew that he had to be a king he did just that. I’m not saying lying is a good thing or hoping someone can help you skirt around the rules. I loved the kindness, despite his upbringing that Aladdin had in his heart.

The movie itself was a classic as well. Robin Williams. Flying Carpets. Raja. Abu. These were all classic characters and actors that will be remembered for such an amazing movie.
aladdin love GIF

2. The Nightmare Before Christmas

It’ll be disputed if The Nightmare Before Christmas is a cartoon or not. But I am one of those Nightmare Before Christmas addicts, one of those people who want everything The Nightmare Before Christmas related. Jack and Sally, and the whole gang are a great way to spend my Christmas, Halloween, and almost every other holiday.
the nightmare before christmas empty place GIF

1. Lady and The Tramp

I actually owned a pet dog while growing up named Lady, specifically named after Lady from Lady and the Tramp. Lady and the Tramp became my favorite movie because I loved how the dogs could talk with each other and how much comedy was put into one movie. I still believe I can own my self a muzzle and pull a log with it if I tried.
lady and the tramp film GIF
The question to my readers: What Disney cartoon is your favorite? If they haven’t turned it into a live-action movie yet, would you watch it? If they have turned it into a live-action movie what did you think of it?


No comments:

Post a Comment