Thursday, August 29, 2019

Tag Thursday: Time for Fall

Just like springtime, The time has come to talk about the fall, we're close to the time where the trees are changing, and everyone's drinking apple cider. Then I'm back to thinking about the old tags I've done for Halloween and Thanksgiving.  Of course, this tag was found on none other than Mama Kat's page. 



1. Favorite Fall scent.
Hands down it'd have to be anything apple hint of cinnamon. Most people are pumpkin pie and pumpkin spice fanatics. Whatever happened to making things cinnamon apple-flavored? Not like Apple Jacks, or Apple Cinnamon Cheerios. There's a whole wide cinamon world out there.

2. Best way to spend a rainy day.
Indoors reading. I can read all of the time, but when it's raining out, it's nice to drown out the drip, drip, drip with a book.
3. Favorite Fall Drink.
Warm apple cider with cinnamon. I know that shouldn't come as a surprise since I love apple cider. It always brings me back to a time when I was younger.

 
4. Football, yay or nay?
I don't hate it, but I'm not a football fan. I never really was a sports fan period.

5. Favorite article of clothing this Fall.
I love scarves, and this silk scarf is absolutely adorable. It's not Halloweenish, just very fall-like and that's what I really like about it.
Imagine If... Silk Feel Scarf - Vibrant Autumn Leaves on Black
Amazon

6. Haunted house, haunted hayride, or haunted corn maze?
Haunted Hayrides. I like hayrides in general, and really need to find a local hayride this fall. It doesn't even have to be haunted, it just has to be a hayride. I haven't gone on a hayride for ages, and I think going back to my childhood would be great.

 
7. The scariest movie you’ve ever seen…
I love scary movies, and I can't think of one that actually truly scared me the most. I know that sounds weird, but I can't think of a scary movie at all that is scary enough to make the top of the list.

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
Reese's all year long. It doesn't have to be Halloween either. Actually, I can't eat the Reese's that are in the smaller bags or kingsized Reese's because of the whole gluten, issue. Sad huh?
Image result for Reese's
Hershey's

9. What will you or your kids be this year?
It's still early. I have no clue what I want to be for Halloween if I want to be anything as of yet. Same goes with the kids. It's only the end of August, I still have a few weeks to choose what I want to be.

10. Favorite fall recipe.
I have yet to think of one. Maybe I'll reinvent fall recipes this year. I do need to reinvent anyway don't I?
11. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
I love the way the trees change from green to all the pretty colors, and the leaves fall on the ground. They're so beautiful, and they have that smell that reminds me, "Hey Jen, it's time for fall."

12. Who else would you like to see complete the I Heart Fall YouTube Tag?
Quite honestly, I want any of my readers to do that tag, and tag me in it. I don't have anyone special in mind. But it would be interesting to see other's takes on their favorite things about fall.

To my readers: What are your favorite things about the fall? 

No comments:

Post a Comment