Thursday, March 7, 2019

Tag Thursday: I love Spring Tag

To get me in the spring mood, I needed a spring tag, and with a spring tag comes some really interesting questions and some interesting answers. Some things you may not know about me will be in this tag. 


1. Favorite spring nail polish?
I love pastel blue, and pastel pink when it comes to spring nail polish. I know it's not exactly the ideal spring nail polishes, but it's the colors I would love to use as spring nail polish colors. In fact, it's the two colors I plan on picking up so I can paint my nails. 
essie blue and pink nails
So Nailicious

2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
It's going to have to be Clash by L.A. girl ($7). The color matches the pink and blue pastel nails and is metallic. All LA girl make up is cruelty-free, and eye-poppingly beautiful. 
Metal Liquid Lipstick
LA Girl

3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
I really loved the Killstar Madelyn Sundress from Rebels Market, until I saw the price. The dress is $90! It's still my favorite springtime dress, it's in my favorite color and I really loved the style a lot, I just don't love the price.
Image result for gothic boho sundress
Rebels Market


4. What’s your favorite flower?
Bluebells and lotuses are my favorite flowers. Anyone see a bit of a pattern going on with my favorite stuff especially for springtime yet? Light blue, more light blue, and oh yeah light blue. I really love light blue. 
Image result for Bluebells
Home Depot

5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
I don't have any scarves right now that are springtime scarves, but I hope to get one! I saw a really cute scarf on RoseGal, that I want to get. It's a really cute light blue and seafoam colored scarf, vintage and very easy on the pocketbook ($2.77), it's a scarf that I will have to invest in getting for the springtime don't you think?
Chinoiserie Flowering Branch Bird Printing Shawl Scarf
Rose Gal

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
The only trend according to Cosmopolitan that I can actually get behind without cringing really bad is the yellow trend. I really love pastel yellow, and neon yellow (neon is another spring trend).  All of the other trends are not my style, animal prints and bucket hats remind me too much of a safari.

7. Favorite spring candle?
I don't have a favorite spring candle.

8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
It's retired from Bath and Body Works, but one of my favorite body sprays was Twilight Woods. It smelt great. I need to find something to replace it.
Signature Collection Twilight Woods Shower Gel - Bath And Body Works
Bath and Body Works


9. What is spring like where you live?
Up until the middle of April we get snow. Sometimes even after April. When there's no snow it varies from being mild, to extremely hot to frigid. Long story short, the weather here in the midwest can change by the hour. 

10. What’s your favorite thing about spring?
I really love the flowers blooming, and the birds chirping. When I'm having a bit of a panic attack I love to open the window just so I can hear the birds chirping. The sound of the chirping and trying to identify the bird by its sound relaxes me a lot. 

11. Are you a spring cleaner?
Nope, not really.

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
None at all. 

I found this tag on YouTube Mommy Meet Up and found it many other places. I apologize if I can't properly credit the creator. 

No comments:

Post a Comment