Wednesday, March 13, 2019

My 13 top Favorite Spring Dresses that don't cost an arm and a leg

Last Thursday's tag had me thinking about dresses all week. I thought about how saddened I was at the fact that the dress was more than I'd want to spend on a dress. I was sad, and I wanted to find myself a dress for spring that didn't cost an arm and a leg. Don't worry they're not all gothic sundresses, there's actual variety of dresses that I thought were cute that didn't cost as much as the other dress did.

13. Long Ivory White Maxi Dress with Green Tribal Accents
If my eyes could like the heart eye emoji that we all know and use on social media, more than we probably should, I would have. This dress is beautiful. Normally I'm not a fan of white or ivory, but this is a dress I can make an exception for.
$5 Fashions for $5.99
12. Vintage Pinup Dress with Mesh Cape
I don't know what I like more about the dress, the price, the vintage look of the fact that it's black! It's exactly the kind of dress I would love to wear. Too bad it's out of stock, at least it was when I was typing this. This is totally something I'd add to my wardrobe.
Shop womens vintage dresses cheap sale online.Dresslily offers the high quality and comfortable material Vintage Dresses at great price.FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!#vintagedress#spring#springoutfit
Dress Lily for $18.99
11.  Cut Out Vest Dress
There's just something about this dress that speaks to me. It's plain, but it's a cute kind of plain if that makes any sense. I can't even start to imagine all of the accessories that could be worn with this dress.
Disturbia $15.79
10. Angashion Women's Dresses-Summer Floral Bohemian Spaghetti Strap Button Down Swing Midi Dress with Pockets
Sunflowers! Nothing says spring more to me than sunflowers or sundresses! If you don't like sunflowers, the Amazon store that happens to be selling the dress has many different designs to choose from.
Amazon $21.99
9. Classic Cotton Dress with Cutouts & Boho-Chic Long Sleeves!
It's the diamond cut out around the neckline, sleeves, and bustline, that caught my eye. This dress is adorable, and because it's made out of cotton, the dress is breathable. Since the dress is breathable, it'll keep you cool, while you're looking cool!
$5 Store for $5.99
8. Round Neck Half Sleeves Bohemia Maxi Dress
Just when I thought floral maxi dresses couldn't get any cuter, I was proven wrong. I'm regretting even mentioning that the dress that I mentioned is my favorite spring dress. That dress pales in comparison to this dress.
Chic Boho for $29.99

7. Shein Fit & Flare Tank Dress
Just like one of the previous dresses, this one's plain, but it's still an amazing dress. The color's beautiful and the neckline compliments the dress so well. If I was out in public and I saw this dress on a clothing rack, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it, it'd be coming home with me.
Shien for $10.00
6. Mini Sleeveless Printed Dress
I'm pretty sure that his dress is blue and white and it's not one of those "What color is the dress," sort of thing. I love how beautiful intricateness of the blue around the collar and at the bottom of the dress. The blue fades into the white so beautifully. I don't knowaboutt you, but I'd be tempted to pair a belt with the dress, to give it some extra flair. 
Cheapest and Latest women & men fashion site including categories such as dresses, shoes, bags and jewelry with free shipping all over the world.
Rose Gal for $12.99
5. Lightweight Floral Printed Design Teal Sleeveless Maxi Dress
At first glance, I was a bit iffy about the dress, but after a closer look at the dress in the photo, I was in love. From past experience, if it's something I really like, I usually hate it or dislike it first. I'm really hoping that this is one of those dresses that the picture doesn't do it any justice.

Clothing Under 10 for $12.99
4. Cat Printed Straps Sleeveless Cat Mini Dress
Freya was jealous over this cat mini dress, I told her that it was only a dress and that she didn't need to be jealous. She doesn't believe me and I'm not sure she'd be happy to see a dress with a cat on it. Whatever the reason, it's a pretty cool dress!
Chic Boho for $18.99
3. Maxi Dress Halter | LOVE 4 LUCK! White w/Purple Paisley
Paisley print isn't usually my thing, but when it combines with the purple, it's beautiful. At $5.99 this dress is a steal for how beautiful it is. Even the material looks like it'd be comfortable and breathe pretty well. 
$5 Fashions for $5.99
2. Beautiful Polka-dot Off Shoulder Side Split Maxi Dress
I didn't even notice that the dress was actually polka dotted, not that if it was a different pattern, that I wouldn't like it. I really like the color and the little bit of white that the dress has mixed in with it. I can even ignore the fact it's off the shoulder, which I think would end up bothering me. 
Chic Boho for $15.99
1. Sleeveless Floral Print Mint Dress
 Last but not least, this dress is so adorable! I know it's not my favorite shade of light blue, but mint, light green is a great color as well! It pairs so well with the pink flowers, and the colors seem to pair well with the mint! 
Sleeveless Floral Print Mint Dress
Clothing Under 10 for $12.99 



No comments:

Post a Comment