Thursday, March 14, 2019

From my bookshelf: Easter and Passover Books

It's crazy when I look at my kids' bookshelf, some of the books I have on the shelf are books I was given when I was a child, then mix that in with books I bought for them, and some books I got in the mail from places like PJ Library books. Getting a book on Easter about Easter was pretty commonplace when I grew up.

I've been in a nostalgic sort of mood lately, so the books from my childhood keep creeping back up at me. But now that I have new books I hope to make the same memories with my children. If you're looking for a new book or an old book about Easter, Passover, or a book that reminds me of Easter check out the list below:

Passover Books

Passover! By Roni Schotter
Image result for Passover! By Roni Schotter
Amazon

Lotsa Maztah by Tilda Balsley
Jewish Book Council


Pippa's Passover Plate by Vivian Kirkfield 
Image result for Pippa's Passover Plate by Vivian Kirkfield
Google Books

Only Nine Chairs A Tall Tale for Passover by Deborah Uchill Miller
Only Nine Chairs: A Tall Tale for Passover by [Miller, Deborah Uchill]
Amazon

Matza Below the Stairs by Susan Lynn Meyer
Matzah Belowstairs by [Meyer, Susan Lynn]
Amazon

The Yankee at the Seder by Elka Webber
Amazon

Passover Magic by Roni Schotter
Passover Magic by [Schotter, Roni]
Amazon
Easter Books
Happy Easter Little Critter by Mercer Mayer
Barnes and Noble
Happy Easter Mother Duck by Elizabeth Winthrop 
Amazon
Books that aren't Easter related but still remind me of Easter
The Little Rabbit by Judith Dunn
Cover Image
Amazon

The Friendly Duck by Gin Ingoglia 
9780307100696: The Friendly Duck (Look-Look)
ABE Books

PJ the Spoiled Bunny by Marilyn Sadler
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment