Friday, March 15, 2019

Friday 5: My Favorite Good Mythical Morning Episodes

Rhett and Link have graced my computer and phone screen for the past few years, and I almost hate that I was late to the game, and had no clue about these guys until a few years ago. I try to tune into Good Mythical Morning as often as I can, just to get my daily dose of laughter, and to answer some interesting questions. Just recently Good Mythical Morning celebrated making their 1,500th episode and whoa, that's just insane!

So to celebrate their huge milestone, I handpicked my top 5 Favorite Good Mythical Morning episodes just to these two crazy guys the round of applause they deserve.


5. Can This Pill Take The Spice Out of Spicy Food?Rhett tricks Link into thinking that there's actually a pill on the market that can take the spiciness out of food. What Link doesn't know is that Rhett gave him children's vitamins. How does Link react when he finds out the truth?
4. Putting Wierd Things in a Coffee Maker
Never will I ever put weird things in a coffee maker, but I'll allow these two to do it. I rather not ruin a perfectly good coffee pot by sticking anything other than coffee in the filter. After watching this episode, I will never look at a coffee maker the same way ever again.
3. Will it Butter?
Rhett and Link are the kings of the "Will it" videos. They've grossed me out and intrigued me more than once when it came to "Will it," but the "Will it Butter," video has to be my favorite. If I didn't have as many food allergies and gluten problems, I would attempt to try almost every one of these butter concoctions.

2. Rhett and Link Reacting to Kids 
I love kid reaction videos, and I love Good Mythical Morning, but what happens when Rhett and Link react to kids reactions? These two best friends will soon find out!


1. Nerf Squad ft. Our Kids
It's adorable watching the kids shoot their dads with Nerf Guns, they all enjoyed the challenge, even Rhett and Link. I'm in aw in how little Lando actually was in this video. He's grown up so much since this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment