Friday, November 8, 2019

Favorite 5: Five of my favorite gluten free recipes.


I saw this question on Mama Kat’s Losin it and was thinking about all of the recipes I’ve seen online, and all of the stuff I read I felt I could give a quick list on my top 5 favorite gluten-free recipes for a top 5 favorite recipe because, well why not? I’m hungry and we all need ideas.


1. Meatless Tuna Sandwiches: There's really no recipe to this other than the fact I made tuna salad sandwiches the way mama used to make except for the fact that I added vegan mayo, and used Shar's gluten-free rolls for the bread.

2. Gluten-Free Apple Cinnamon Granola: I've been on a huge granola kick lately, and because of I rather thave apple cinnamon over pumpkin spice any day, gluten-free apple cinnamon granola is the way to go. 

3.Oatmeal bowls: Another walk down my blog’s memory lane to mix and match oatmeal bowls. There’s really no set recipe, and as long as your oatmeal is gluten-free, everything is smooth sailing. Being able to make a breakfast bowl or oatmeal bowl on your with just a little help is great. It makes you feel like an artist and gives you something new to try. 

4. Gluten-free Peanut Butter Cookies: I  don't know how many times we have made these peanut butter cookies in my house, but they're one of the best. For being vegan, and gluten-free they've been one of my all-time favorite recipes that my husband has come up with 
5. Homemade Peanut butter cups: I was sure I had talked about making these before, and I guess I hadn't. As soon as I found this recipe, I knew I was in love. They were so easy and tasted great, even if they did melt quickly. Three ingredients was all it took to recreate one of my favorite candies at home.



No comments:

Post a Comment