Wednesday, November 6, 2019

6 Myths about being A Freya are...

The human girl said that I could write this entry because I didn't have a chance to write about how she felt the other day along with Alec. So today, the human girl has given me a chance to talk about what some Freya related myths are because believed me, there are a few myths that people may not know about me. 

Myth #1 I hate getting my picture taken and get mean because of it
This is only half true. I don't like getting my picture taken, I hate the flashy lights and I hate the girl human catching me off guard, especially if I hadn't taken my kitty shower yet. I must look my best at all times. I'm a diva that's why. I'm never meant to people never ever, ever!
See no angry Freya here. Just sleepy Freya, the human girl woke me up!


Myth #2 I have a medical degree
I do not have a medical degree, I'm your everyday house cat that loves to cuddle with people when they don't feel good. When the girl human doesn't feel good, and she tells me that she don't feel good. I do cuddle with her and protect her. That's only because I don't want anything to happen to my human. I love her.

Myth #3 I don't know how to meow
It's true that I Freya am a very quiet kitty cat, but I do know how to meow and will do it if people ignore me. I don't meow a lot because I don't need to, the humans take care of me and I don't need to let them know I'm hungry by meowing.

Myth #4 That I'm a lazy girl
I am not lazy, sometimes the human girl carries me to my cat bowl in the kitchen when I ask her to, it's not because I'm lazy it's because I want attention. Freya's love attention and sometimes having your favorite human carry you is a ton of fun. 

Divalicious Freya


Myth #5 That I actually told Alec about Todd
If you all have seen my boyfriend Sylvester the Talking cat, you know what I mean. Once Sylvester told Gibson about Todd, and Gibson ran away. That is not why Alec is leaving. His old owners still love him, and he still loves his old owners. I would never tell him about Todd. 

Myth #6 I don't really know how to blog and that the girl human helps me
This myth is sort of true. I don't know how to type at all. Girl human does help me, but I do tell her what to type by giving her ideas. I can't actually talk but, the girl human knows what I want to say, we have a great human and cat connection

No comments:

Post a Comment