Thursday, November 7, 2019

Tag Thursday: Would you rather

I saw this done on countless vlogs, but haven't seen it done on an actual blog, and wanted to go a different route instead of doing a tag today. I saw the would you rather website, and decided to do 10 would you rather questions from the site and explain why I chose the answers I did. Feel free to play along with me if you want to.



1. If you had a mutation of your choice, have an extra, would you rather...limb or eyeball
I'd pick an extra limb. Considering they work fine, and aren't just an extra body part that doesn't work. An extra limb would come in handy (haha punny), because I could actually do three things such as tying, something or searching for something on my phone when I forget I don't actually have three limbs.

2. Would you rather...write a book or paint a picture?
Has anyone ever seen how horrible I draw? I don't think people would really want to see how horrible my stick figures are. Plus I'm already in the middle of writing my first book. It's not much of a surprise what I would pick.
unslpash
Unsplash
3. Would you rather...have supernatural agility or supernatural strength/intelligence?
I'd pick strength/intelligence. I really like the idea of being able to share my intelligence with others to be able to help them, and while agility might help save someone's life at someplace and some time. But in all reality, having supernatural intelligence, I'd be able to help people all the time.

4. Would you rather...start your own business that is doomed to fail or work for other people at low salaries? 
I would rather work for other people. At least I would know that I had a job, and wouldn't lose it. Yes, it wouldn't make me tons of money, but at the same time, I would know it's a steady job.

5. Would you rather...only eat reheated leftovers for the rest of your life or pay to eat out at restaurants for every meal for the rest of your life?
I'd pick reheated leftovers. Thinking about spending money every single day for every meal, and going out to eat three times a day doesn't sound so exciting. I don't mind reheating meals a day or two later anyway, as long as it's still good.

6. As a leader would you rather..be loved or be feared?
Loved, I may not be remembered as well a someone that was feared, I'm not the kind of person that would ever want to be feared. I feel being a leader that's loved would get more things done out of good intentions rather than my followers doing something because they're afraid of me and my power.

7. Would you rather...be lost in the woods at night or stuck in a haunted house at night?
I'd be stuck in a haunted house, being suck with ghosts, and possibly things that could scare me doesn't sound as bad as imagining being lost in the woods where bears, mountain lions, wolves or even a human could come by and kill me.
gray and brown house during sunset
Unsplash

8. Until you retire would you rather... work 9am to 5pm or work 9pm to 6am?
I would rather work 9pm to 5am, I'm more of a night owl and know that I'd be able to get more things accomplished at night than during the day, and I would want to be as productive as I could be for the rest of my working life.

9. Would you rather... get $20,000 worth of jewelry or get $10,000 worth of electronics?
Electronics, I don't really wear jewelry so having $20,000 worth of jewelry would go to waste. I would rather be able to put to use whatever I have.

10.  Would you rather...star in Saved by The Bell or Boy Meets World?
Boy Meets World, I used to watch the show all the time, and I feel like I would have made good friends with someone like Topanga, but in the older and newer episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment