Monday, November 11, 2019

Follow up on The Peanut Butter Recipe Issue

There's something that happens to the best of bloggers, and probably anyone who's absentminded, there comes a time when you're going through old blog posts and you were certain you wrote something, and never posted it. I noticed that last Friday when I was doing my gluten-free recipe post. Remember the peanut butter cups? The homemade peanut butter cup recipe way in? Yeah that's what I forgot.

I guess now is as good as time as any to talk about something I have yet to bring up, it's a follow up to a 3 ingredient peanut butter cup recipe that  I found online when I was looking for an easy peanut butter cup recipe with very little ingredients.

One amazing thing about this recipe was if you really wanted to you didn't have to stick to dark chocolate, if you wanted to use white chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate or whatever kind of chips you have available, even the type of nut butter that you use can be different. There's actual wiggle room even with a 3 ingredient, vegetarian and gluten-free snack.

One of the major downfalls of making this peanut butter cup has been the fact that it melts extra quickly. As soon as they become room temperature they'll start melting into oblivion, so if you really want to have one of the cups, I suggest you heat them fast.

It's almost Thanksgiving and Christmas, and these would be a perfect gift for the peanut butter in your life, or even that hard to shop for cousin with Celiacs. Homemade peanut butter cups are sure to catch any eye, and they're much healthier than Reese's Peanut Butter cups. 

No comments:

Post a Comment