Thursday, November 21, 2019

Tag Thursday: This Week I'm thankful for...

Here I am again, tagging about Thanksgiving yet again! I tried my hardest to find a different page to get my tags from, but sigh, I'm using another one of Mama Kat's Thanksgiving Tags, yet again. It wasn't like I planned on using her tag, honestly, I just kept running into the same tags from last week, and I wanted to find one so bad! So yes, it's another Mama Kat Thanksgiving Tag.


1. Name a color you are thankful for.
I have never exactly been thankful for color, I feel thankful for the whole rainbow. I really love the idea of life expressing itself with color.

2. Something your spouse does that you are thankful for.
Cooking, during my off days, he's willing to cook dinner, and not complain about having to cook. I honestly don't know what I'd do without him.

3. Something your kids do that you are thankful for.
They actually think about me when shopping. My 5-year-old loves to pick out something for me to try, or something he thinks that I'd like. 

4. A food you are thankful for.
Peanut butter. It's the one food that's naturally gluten-free, that I can do almost anything with. I can make cookies, put some on a tortilla, turn it into a sandwich or eat peanut butter plain. I really love peanut butter!
peanut butter with black spoon
Unsplash
5. What recent good news are you thankful for?
My latest blood work for my thyroid was normal. It's usually never normal, so to hear that it's normal for once, even if my thyroid is still pretty swollen, I'm thankful that things aren't as scary right now as far as my thyroid is concerned.

6. Name a drink you are thankful for.
Aloe water, it's been one of my favorite drinks for some time now. Some people hate it, while I, on the other hand, love the taste. Even plain aloe water tastes great. 

7. Name a restaurant you are thankful for.
I'm not really thankful for any restaurants. I really can't go out to eat anymore since I've gone gluten-free. It's a pain, but in the long run, feeling better instead of being in terrible pain is worth it.

8. Talk about an animal you are thankful for.Freya, I'm thankful to have her in my life. My favorite little Missy has helped me blog a few times. She's cuddled with me when I needed a cuddle, and the only thing she asks for is some food and a pat on the head. Is it okay to call her one of my best friends? Because I believe that she is one of my best friends.

9. Name a beauty product you are thankful for.
Liquid vitamin E. I was told when I was younger that if you applied it to pimples it would heal them. In the last few weeks, I've had a surge of pimples, after applying vitamin e to my pimples, my once annoying and sore pimples, that I'm sure was seen from space are gone. 

10. Name a cleaning product you are thankful for.
My Swiffer mop, it's totally worth it. The floors here have a tendency to get dirty quick. My Swiffer mop has saved the day!

11. What social media platform are you thankful for?

Pinterest or WeHeartit, both social media platforms are nice. They've given me ideas for blog posts, and have some interesting photos on them. In all honesty, I'm really thankful for the social media platforms that aren't your run of the mill Facebook type platforms.

Image result for we heart logo



12. Tell us why you are thankful for the last person who texted you.
I haven't actually been texted in a long time. I'm hardly ever texed. The last person to message me on Facebook messager was my husband though. It was when he was at work. I hardly ever talk about him, but I'm really thankful for him. He's been there for me, when I'm in pain as well. He'll cook dinner without being asked, and when I least expect it he'll bring me home candy, or something little to say that he's thinking about me.

13. Name a candy you are thankful for.
Reese's, both homemade and store-bought. I remember thinking that chocolate wasn't gluten-free in the past when I went gluten-free. All I could think about was Reese's Cups. I was happy I wasn't snacking, but when I learned that Reese's were indeed gluten-free, according to the wrapper and Celiac's website for safe candy, I was ecstatic.

14. Name an app on your phone that you are thankful for.
Since my phone sucks, and it doesn't like many apps, I'm Thankful for Receipt Hog. What's cooler than an adorable piggy in a snoutfit (seasonal piggie outfits) and scanning your receipt from the store to earn money?
Image result for Receipt Hog.

15. What are you looking forward to that you are thankful for?
Going back to school! I decided to wait until after winter, as winter weather in Michigan is brutal and I want to wait until the weather gets warmer, and I know I could make it to school. I'm excited to better my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment