Monday, November 25, 2019

The Christmas Challenge For Next Month, join me if youwant

December/Christmas blogging challengeStartin the first of December, alongside my regular blog posts, I'm going to be doing the Christmas Challenge below. It's time for me to get in the Christmas spirit, and hopefully, have others join in on the experience. I'm going to hopefully get tons of people in on the Christmas Challenge and hope others want to follow along.

To My Fellow Bloggers 
I have decided that if any of my fellow bloggers want to blog about their Chrismas Challenge, I will post a quote and a link to your blog as well. So that everyone gets to share about how much Christmas means to them while doing exactly what we all love to do. Blog. 

There's so much to learn
I really love reading things like these challenges, especially when it comes to other bloggers or people who celebrate Christmas. We all have a different way of doing things and I like to see what these different things are when it comes to other people. I really want to learn a lot about what goes on in other places so that I can learn, while other writers and people around me learn.

It'll Help Pass the Time
Either if you're doing this challenge alone, following along with me, or getting your child in on the challenge, you'll have something to help pass the time until Christmas. It keeps us all busy and entertained until the day arrives.

So Who's With Me?
If you want to join me for this challenge let me know. It's never too late to sign up. Even if you are signed up, you don't have to every single day! Just email me the task with the corresponding date an that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment