Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Nutrition Now Multivites Hair, Skin & Nails Review


Ever have family members recommend a product, and you're thinking that they're crazy? Especially when the person recommending is your sister and your mother? Yeah, my sister and mom have been telling me to take hair, nail and skin supplements for the longest time and I wasn't sure what the big deal was.

My experience

I just recently had the chance, Nutrition Now™ MultiVites Hair, Skin & Nails, a dye-free and gluten free gummy vitamin, just for my hair, nails, and my skin (why does it feel like I'm going to be attacked by zombies?)For the, most part it was great. The vitamins tasted great, my nails look a lot better than they did. These were great quality, easy to chew and very easy to swallow. I really should have updated about the nails, but I forgot about it, I'll probably get to that in a week from now so people can see differences

Since then these are my first nail, hair and skin vitamins, so I don't have anything to compare them to, but as for gummy vitamins, they're going to be one of my favorites. Why? The taste! I really like the taste, wild berries are so yummy, and there's no chalky taste like some chewable vitamins have! 

My Recommendations

While my results may be different from others results I have really seen a difference in my nails. Before starting a vitamin regimen I believe it helps to talk to a doctor if anyone has any questions. I do feel that I would recommend it to others.

I just recently had the chance to try Nutrition Now's Multivites, Hair, Skin & Nails for the very first time!


My nails as of right now

My final thought


While my results will not be the same as everyone else's, my nails have looked better, and my hair hasn't been breaking as much! So I would in no doubt keep these vitamins in my medicine cabinet and maybe next time I should listen to my sister and mom a bit more!






Updates

It's currently Tuesday, December 4, 2018: I never usually update about these things, but in this case I will. I really liked the gummies to begin with I thought they'd really help my nails, but they didn't. There's really no change in my nails and they've actually started to break and tear more than I would have wanted my nails to do. Instead of changing my review, I'd like to state that these may or may not work for you. There's only one way to find out, but I do suggest to approach with caution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment