Wednesday, November 7, 2018

What was my opinion of Aloe Gloe?

After talking about aloe water on Thursday and one of my Friday favorites was Aloe Gloe Water,  I was so excited to write about this! But when when I was writing this review out, I heard Dale Gribble in the back of my head saying, "aloe water," instead of "Global, Warming," needless to say, it's hard to drink anything when those thoughts pop up! It's harder to think about writing about the aloe water.

About Aloe Gloe and it's claims

Could you even imagine a drink like this being made because the co-founder cut his head while surfing and the ER doctor told him to put aloe on his cut and to drink aloe juice? Yeah really, in all honesty. It's the reason why I was reluctant to drink any of the aloe juice around here! It all seemed undersweetened or over sweetened with stuff that's not good for you. You know what I'm talking about, the health food drink that's aren't really health food, they're just junk. Aloe Gloe on the other hand isn't junk, it's made with organic cane sugar and organic stevia extract! 

First impressions of Aloe Gloe

I won't lie at first I was a bit hesitant, I'm always that way when I hear of something new, as I'm sure most people are. Hesitant but excited at the same time. But as soon as I tried it my mind went from, "I can't do it, I can't drink it" to "Wow this tastes great." Then followed by the thought of, "I'm living a very sheltered life. Why haven't heard of Aloe Gloe before?!" Just to realize I passed it half a dozen times at Walmart in the produce section that it was one of the drinks that looked cool, but I kept talking myself out of in the past. 

My internal dialogue is so strange sometimes? Is yours? Please say yes. I don't want to be looked at like a weirdo when I mention my internal dialogue to people! It's you know one of those weird deep seeded fears. Anyway, I'll talk more about my drink rather than how I have all this internal dialogue. 
It stacks really well by my window sill, doesn't it?

How Aloe Gloe Stacks Up

Because it isn't like the aloe water's in the past, it's still filled with all the vitamins, antioxidants, enzymes, that a lot of the other drinks don't have. Giving it a real leg up against it's competitors. The ingredient list itself is so simple I didn't have to look up any ingredients or worry about anything in the bottle. 

As a drink it's right up there on the list with some of my favorite drinks. But that's not what really set it apart from drinks. What set it apart was when I put it in my oatmeal, and really enjoyed it! I don't think I could have even dared to think about putting anything in my oatmeal that wasn't vanilla almond milk or regular water! If it made my oatmeal even more enjoying than it ever was, then I knew it was different from other aloe water or any other aloe juice period.

My recommendations

If you're a newbie to aloe water and need something that tastes great, I really suggest Aloe water being your best bet. I'm more partial to the lemon and the grape, but if you like coconut or regular, then more power to you. It can quench your thirst, it hydrates you and it gives you antioxidants and vitamins.Oh and it's available at a lot of places or even on Amazon, at only $1.90 per bottle on Amazon, it's a lot cheaper than a bottle of pop in the checkout lane at the store!

If you're curious about my post about

No comments:

Post a Comment