Tuesday, November 6, 2018

My Hauloween Haul

I love after Halloween clearance items now that Halloween, has come and gone. You never know what you'll find when you go to the clearance section of the store. My hope when I went was some Halloween makeup, you know the almost goth style makeup that can fit almost anyone's budget. I wasn't going to get my hopes up, I was sure that everyone had went through all of the Halloween stuff and took everything good.
My set of makeup!
I won't lie, I nearly sprinted to the Halloween stuff, I was let down when all I saw was, "Baby's first Halloween" clothes, and costumes that I can put my cat in. Yeah, like that's a great idea, dress my cat up to look like a hot dog. They even had 25% off on candles. Boring!

Doe a Dear Colors
It wasn't until I went to the other side of the display when my wish came true. On the shelf, I saw exactly what I was looking for. Makeup, a half dozen 10 piece makeup sets by Cai Beauty NYC for only $0.79 per set! Score! I was tempted to buy all of the makeup sets that I found, I was just leery about the quality and the ingredients in the makeup. Instead I bought the 4 I thought looked cool and figured if I liked the other one's I'd go back and get them another time (if they still have them).
The makeup sets I got were:
  • Doe a Dear
  • Skull Girl
  • Devil Darling
  • Spidey Babe
Inside of the Devil Darling Pack
As soon as I got home, I went right to seeing how my makeup held up. Unfortunately two of the white eye shadow ended up being cracked, getting white powder all over the tray that held the makeup. I'm not upset as the makeup was already under a dollar, when the makeup itself was $7.99 per set.

In each set there's eye shadow, cream face paint, eyeliner, mascara (or lip gloss) a brush, and eye lashes. It wasn't until I put it on that I was stunned. The makeup it self was beautiful, for the price and the quality, the colors were vibrant, and looked as they did on the photos on the box. I was even more surprised when I tried to wash the makeup off my hand with some of my Micellar Water (the pink bottle) to find out that my makeup was indeed water resistant! It was totally worth the price I paid for the makeup. 

All in all, I'm really happy with my find, it wasn't exactly what I wanted at first, but in the end, I'm happy I didn't find what I originally set out to find! I'm not too sure if I want to go back and get the other sets, but if I do, I know they'll be well worth the price I paid for them

No comments:

Post a Comment