Friday, November 9, 2018

Why this week's top 5 will make you question everything


  


Question things in life, question everything! But if you want you're at all curious, what my top 5 things are this week. These are it, they actually changed the way I thought about certian companies and how much my view on life in general changed. The biggest lesson I learned? Don't have your mind set on anything. It's stupid.

5. ASUS's customer support team: I got my new netbook today. The ASUS Vivobook. The price was a steal. I'm only paying $89 a month for a pretty nice laptop from QVC. I was excited to get it, but wasn't too happy when my Vivobook turned off and wouldn't turn back on. I pressed the button 20 million times, held the button down, took the cord out of the machine. I did almost everything. I really thought I broke my machine.

I contacted ASUS's customer service mad. I even contacted QVC to tell them to take their machine back because it wasn't working. The guy from customer support was so chill. He told me to unplug my notebook, press the power button for 40 seconds to 60 seconds then press the power button again. I was sure he was just acting crazy, and it was the typical tech support response for them to do something that I already did. What he told me to do actually worked! I the not to tech-savvy chick had no clue that the notebook could go into sleep mode and have trouble waking up. Now I know and ASUS was so helpful.

4. Calico Critter's Baby Band blind bags: I bought me two Calico Critter Baby Band blind bags. I wasn't excited to buy them but was a bit hesitant because I didn't know how good the quality of the animals really was. I got them because even as an adult, I love blind bag toys. It's fun to see what I'll get.


I got both Hazelnut Chipmunk with the tambourine and Cuddle Bear Baby with the cymbals. They're so adorable. I need to get the whole band! I don't care if I get twin animals! A bigger band is cool!

It was one of those nostalgia things. I had Mapletown when I was younger. Mapletown and Calico Critters were fuzzy frocked animals that lived in towns. Maple Town was a little more cartoon-like because they were based upon a TV show! Calico Critters, on the other hand, looked more like animals otters looked like otters, mice looked like mice.

Hazelnut and Cuddle Bear are ready to rock. Cute wittle guys are't they?
The other difference according to the site was the jobs the animals had. In Calico Critters the animals had jobs related to the animals they were. For instance, beavers would be home builders because they build dams. But in Maple Town Master Monkey is a train conductor. I loved Master Monkey (Along with Bobby Bear, Miss Dear, and Patti Rabbit). But they all had their own roles to play in the world of Maple Town

3. Watch Back: I was in a group on Facebook when someone was talking about winning $2 in the last two days for watching a couple of videos. I immediately thought I smelt a scam. There's no way that someone could make a dollar a day for watching videos. If people made money they would stop watching YouTube right?

Why did I humor myself and watch a few videos? But I did it anyway to prove people wrong. Two days later and I'm $2 richer. Ha! They weren't lying. Sure I need to make $5 to cash out and the cashouts are for Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy, eBay, and a few other stores, but it's so easy and Christmas is coming up! I suggest that people check it out.

2. After Halloween Shopping: If you read my blog post about my after Halloween Haul. My makeup, the stuff I thought was cheap Halloween makeup and was proven wrong. This stuff was why I love after Halloween shopping and only wished I went back to get more because when I went back it was all gone! But when makeup is 90% off, it's well worth it, even if the makeup isn't quality.

This is Miss Divalicous, My Freya girl
1. Freya: Freya's one of my best friend's she never has anything bad to say. In fact she doesn't say anything at all. She's a cat. But she's more than a cat and a best friend, she's there when I don't feel good, she's always cuddling next to me, and she really hates to be alone. Freya came into our live's 2 years ago on Halloween. Cold, skinny and hungry. We tried to find her orignal family, but they never came forward. Now she's part of our family, happy, warm and well fed (she may beg to differ. Freya believe's that if she sees the bottom of either one of the two bowls she's out of food and starving.).

No comments:

Post a Comment