Friday, November 2, 2018

My Friday Five


It's finally Friday! It's been a beautiful week hasn't it? The fall is so beautiful, the trees are colorful, and the leaves are falling to the ground. It's just sad that Halloween has come and gone. I didn't expect it to come and go so quickly! At least the stores have the Halloween decorations and makeup on clearance!

What were some of your favorite things this from this week? It was hard to pick my 5 favorite things for this week. A lot harder than I thought. It's not that I couldn't find 5 items, I needed to pick 5 items an my list was more like 20 items.

5. Hybrid Animals--Hybrid Animals is a lot like the steam game Hybrid Animals, but in app form. You pick a "mother" animal, from a list of animals and a "father" animal from a list, and they make a hybid animal. Your hybrid animal is forging for healing berries, mining rocks and gold, and attacking other animals. Unfortunately, there has yet to be an update for multiplayer play, but I still like the game.
4. Benadryl Allergy+Congestion--Without my Benadryl this week, I would be in a corner in fetal position. Benadryl is a secret weapon when it comes to migraine sufferers and people with sinus trouble. I have both problems right now and Benadryl is my life saver!

3.Aloe Gloe, Aloe Water--This stuff is awesome! It comes in 4 amazing flavors, Grape, Lemon, Coconut, and Regular! It's dye free, gluten free and pulp free! I'll have a review on this this stuff on Wednesday, but if you want to learn about aloe water and it's benefits, check out yesterday's blog post!

2. Cromimi: Yet another game site Cromimi is a "rodent breeding game". You own your own pet mouse, rabbit, hamster or ferret, there's a chance to breed your mice and make a whole new color variety. It's a great game for adults and kids alike. It's great for people who don't want to own their own pets. I love it because I can 'breed' two animals and see what their offspring look like. If you're interested in playing.

My Cromimi's Dex, Jen and Norbie. The white Jen mouse is named after me.
Dex and Norbie are "Black Mouse," Jen a "white mouse" 
1. Cash Crate--This month alone I've made $65 through Cashcrate! I even received some top secret items to test out from one of the surveys on Cashcrate! Not too shabby! If you want to make money for Christmas presents. I suggest Cashcrate. If you use my referral link, I'll help you earn your first $10! Click on the banner or this link.
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment