Friday, November 23, 2018

Why these 5 items are hotter than a fireplace in the winter


It started with a bit of fear, that I was going to have to write my top 5 things this week. I thought of the photo on Facebook, the Dawn of The Dead vs. Black Friday photo. I don't even know why it came to my mind like that. Like I was talking abo Hut something that amazing. I don't have the hottest toys or the hottest gadgets, I have a blog. That's it a blog. Nothing magical to see here. 

1. Nutrition Now's Hair, Skin, & Nails Gummy Vitamins: They're both dye free, gluten free and they taste great. While it's only been two weeks since I've started the gummies, I have noticed a few slight differences like well-nourished skin, and my nails appear to be stronger I'll be talking about them Tuesday, this stuff is amazing. I just didn't think I'd be excited about vitamins before. 
2. Tofurky: I know this is going to sound like one of those silly vegetarian posts where I'm excited to eat tofurky. But that's because that's what it is. I tried tofurky long ago, when it first came out, and it was awful. So when the hubby suggested that we try it for Thanksgiving, I told him that there'd be no way that I'd try it. But since then, Tofurky has evolved, it's not as dry and it tastes pretty good! Too bad they only have it for holiday time. I would think about getting it again.
Image result for doug christmas special
IMDB
3. Daily Break: Daily Break is another way to earn gift cards. There's no survey  's, no criteria to meet, you're just having fun doing puzzles, playing fun quizzes or reading a news article. There's nothing to it. It takes no more than 10-15 minutes a day to earn 150 points or more. 
4. Happy Hannukah! by Linda Glaser: I believe that learning about different cultures and different holiday's make us more tolerant of others. This book does a great job of explaining Hannukah in a way that children can understand and they won't get overwhelmed with the facts. Even as an adult I like reading children's books when it comes to subjects and religions because they can write in a way that kids understand, which makes it easier for adults to grasp.
5. Doug's Secret Christmas: I love classic cartoons. While I wasn't a fan of the newer Doug episodes, Doug's Secret Christmas actually put me in the Christmas spirit a bit. It made me step back and really think about the true meaning of Christmas. The family togetherness made me feel a little warm and cheery.



No comments:

Post a Comment