Friday, January 11, 2019

Top 5 Apps I use most often

This post may contain referral codes
They say you can tell a lot about a person, by what apps are on their phone. Or can they? It's not like I have some really cool apps on my phone. I hardly even use my phone as much as other people do. I don't have Snapchat, I don't have Twitter, and I don't have Facebook on my phone. Not because I don't like using it, but because my phone is slow, and doesn't work when I want it to.

Sometimes I even wonder if I am human, or like everyone else because I'm not connected to my phone every single day. I am somewhat human though! I promise.

Just recently though, I deleted an app that I used every day, it was my Cheetah Keyboard, which came with a cute little wheel game that was supposed to earn me money. I earned $20 with Cheetah keyboard the end of November, and cashed out. I wasn't too upset when I didn't recieve my money two weeks later, I knew it was the holiday and I knew people would be asking for their payment. But when January 1st rolled around and there was no sign of my money, I deleted the app and read other reviews where the same exact thing happened. Ugh! At least they keyboards were cool.


Are there apps I use every day or apps that are my favorite? Actually, there is, that's why I wanted to devote this weeks Favorite 5 on the top 5 apps I use most often so you can get to know me a little better. Just like everyone else who gives a silly tour about thier phone.


5. Instagram: Instagram is the only social networking app on my phone. I've always loved looking at pictures and taking pictures, Instagram makes me feel a little closer to the real world when I'm using it.
Cover art
4. Watchback: Since I'm hardly ever using my phone like other people do, I let my Watchback App run a few times daily just so I can earn a dollar almost every day. While a dollar doesn't seem like much, it's $1 more than I'm making if I didn't do it. It takes 5000 points ($5) to cash out and there are so many places I can cash out for, my favorite happens to be Walmart. You sign up and they ask who referred you, my referral code is 275F1B59.
Cover art
3. Receipt Hog: Receipt Hog, or as he's called in our house, he loves to eat receipts. I scan them and I earn anywhere between 2-10 cents per receipt, I can use 3 receipts from the same store in one day! A lot of the time I can earn $5 every month. Most of the time everyone has receipts, and if you have no shame in your game, and you find a receipt on the ground, it's a little extra cents to pick up litter and save the environment!
Cover art
2. Ibotta: A lot like Receipt Hog, Ibotta has become an app that my whole family has learned to love and become well acquainted with. Ibotta, allows you to scan your receipts to get money back and they also give you rebates for stuff that you buy. For instance, this week, I was able to get a $.75 for buying myself Some Chocolate Almond Milk! My referral code is ofmrpvr
Cover art
1. Walmart: I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached to me, and Walmart's app tries to keep my head on my neck where it needs to be. I love downloading my Walmart Giftcards to Walmart Pay, incase I forget my card at home or I'm having a problem finding it deep inside of my purse of doom.Oh and it goes very well with earning gift cards from Watch Back The Walmart App also has Walmart Saving's Catcher, a great little feature that gives you money back if an item you bought is less than it was at Walmart.
Cover art
What do these apps say about me as a person? If I took a step back, I'd definitely see that I may be a bit of a cheapskate, and I love to find ways to save on things whenever I can. I don't see saving money as a bad thing. Getting little a little bit of help here and there, especially on a rainy day is so worth it!

What are some of your favorite apps? What you think they say about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment