Friday, January 18, 2019

Friday's Favorite 5:Freya's Favorite Five


I've talked about her more than enough, and for some reason, she believes that it's time for me to talk about her. Every time I tell her that I'm blogging, she's at my side staring at the computer screen, hoping I'm talking about her.


Yeah, I'm talking about my furry friend Freya. It's time for her Favorite 5's. She was so happy to help me with this blog post and loves to sit right by the keyboard, watching the screen. Well, in her defense she has to make sure that I'm not saying anything bad about her.

Ehhmm from the mouth of Freya and typed by me here are her 5 Favorite things


Hi, I'm Freya and you're reading about 5 things I like. Jenny girl wanted to take pictures of my fountain, but I said no, just take pictures of Freya. So here are some pictures Freya girl.

5. Oatmeal: I really love oats. They're so warm, and sticky. Jenny puts syrup, cinnamon, sugar, sugar and brown sugar on her cereal. I only eat the cereal if she uses real syrup. Not the kind that they said is made from ants. I also do not like oatmeal cookies, humans lie and say cookies are made out of oatmeal just so cute little kitty cats like Freya will eat them.

4. My fountain: The humans got mad at me a few months ago because I liked to splash all my water out of the bowl. They didn't know that I need to make sure my water moves. You know why? Because when I lived outside in the wild, all the good water moved, the water that didn't move tasted yucky, and it could have killed me! Now that girl human and the man human bought my new cat bowl water fountain. I can drink my water right when it comes out of the fountain.

3. People: I love people! But I really really like only a few people, the little boys, little girl, man human and girl human. I like those people. I'm a bit shy when I don't know people, so I'll run and hide under the bed. But if you're nice to me, I might come out from hiding and start purring right on your lap.

2. Chin scratches: Have you ever had a human scratch your chinny-chin-chin? If you haven't, you have no clue what you're missing! It's like heaven. I really like it when girl human scratches both my chin and my cheeks. If she stops I try to push my head back into her hands where it needs to be.

1. Hunting: I like to hunt a lot! I usually only find strings, hair ties, and my toys. Human girl says I"m not allowed to eat the strings or the hair ties so she takes them away, so I don't choke. I have once hunted a spider for Jenny. She's scared of spiders and screamed for me to kill it. I didn't kill it though, I pulled his legs off. The human man said it wasn't a nice thing to do and that I should have let him take the spider outside. But because he looked like a little lentil (what is a lentil anyway?), that he was going to be flushed down the potty instead.

Freya wanted me to include music and cuddles, as well, but I told her that we could only pick 5 things and not seven. I did promise her however that maybe I'll allow her to have another Freya's favorite things in the future as long as she feels up to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment