Thursday, January 17, 2019

Tag Thursday: Furry Friend Tag, Freya Edition


I've talked about my furry best friend for a while now, and tomorrow I plan on doing her top 5 favorite things for "my" favorite top 5's. Today though, I want to get personal about my best friend Freya.

This furry friend tag was found on Youtube Society. I  used their 90's tag last week, but I also found this tag as well! It's a fairly short tag, but it's to the point. It doesn't ask any strange questions or any useless questions either. So without further ado, here's the Furry Friend Tag, Freya edition 

1. What is your pets name?

Her name is Freya. She's named after the Norse Goddess of love, beauty, war, and a few other things. I mean no disrespect to any Norse Goddesses, I chose her name because I felt it fit her very well. 

2. What kind of pet is it and what breed?

Freya is your typical everyday tortoiseshell house cat. She isn't a particular breed. 

3. How long have you had your pet friend?

We've had her a little over two years. 

4. How did you get your pet?

Freya actually wondered into our apartment on Halloween. It was too cold to let her back outside. So like a good person, I checked the internet and posted almost everywhere that I could, that I found a kitten and that I was hoping to find her old owners. Unfortunately for them, but fortunately for us Freya became a member of our family. 

5. How old is your pet?

A little over two and a half years old. She was about 6 months when she wandered into the apartment. 

6. What is your favorite memory with your pet?

I have many favorite memories with her, but one that I won't forget was one day I came back from McDonald's with an Oatmeal raisin cookie. Freya who loves oatmeal started sniffing the bag it came in so I showed her the cookie explaining what I had. She gave me the strangest look as if to say, "That's not oatmeal. How dare you lie to me." Don't worry I wasn't planning on giving her the cookie anyway since raisins are toxic to cats.

7. What are some quirky things about your pet's personality?

Freya's a total diva. She likes to be carried to her food dish, she has to have a pillow to lay her head on when she sleeps, and even quirkier she loves to sniff my food before eating it. She doesn't want the food though, she just has to make sure what I'm eating is human safe! 

8. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?

It means the world to me. I have more than one blog post stating how amazing Freya is to me. We're best buddies. She comes to me when she's hungry, curls next to me and shares 'her bed' (it's actually my bed but she swears it's hers) with me, and all she asks of me is to fill her water bowl and feed her yummy cat food. 

9. What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?

Almost all the times I play with her or the times I share oatmeal with her. She's very peculiar with her oats (which I'll talk about tomorrow). Even her younger more hyper Freya days are some of my favorite past times.

10. What are nicknames you call your pet?

Some of her nicknames include Mittens, Free-Free, Fru-Fru, Divalicous, and Love Bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment