Thursday, January 10, 2019

Tag Thursday: Throw back to the 90's


It's a new year, but I'm still stuck in the '90s! It has to be my favorite decade. Do people even have favorite decades that they grew up in? So what if we didn't have android phones or some of the stuff we have today! I miss the 90's.

Today's Tag is a 90's rewind tag! I found it on YouTube Society's YouTube Tag tab. If you by chance do this Tag as well, let me know and I'll share your tag on my page as well! 

1. Favorite TV Show

I may be one of the weirdest people ever, but my favorite 90's TV show had to be Wishbone. It was where I learned about classic literature.
Image result for wishbone the dog
Amazon

2. Favorite 90’s song?

I still love 90's music. Back in the 90's I loved pop music, but now I've graduated out of pop to metal and rock music. I'm assuming it's probably the best to name my favorite 90's song from when I was young rather than list my favorite 90's song now. My favorite song in the '90s was Music of My Heart by NSYNC and Gloria Estefan.

3. Favorite Commercial/Advertisement

I really didn't watch much TV in the '90s, I do however remember the Gusher's commercials. 

4. NSYNC or Backstreet Boys

NSYNC, I won't post another video. Because the next question is going to have the same answer and I don't want too many NSYNC videos on this 90's tag!

5. Favorite Music Artist

As I've said in the first question and the previous question. It's kind of obvious who my favorite music artists were at the time. 

6. Did you collect anything back then and what did you collect?

I did and still collect frogs. I lost a lot of my frogs after my dad passed away. 

7. How many Tamagotchi’s did you go through?

I only had two. I had more Gigapets than Tamagotchi's. I had at least 5 Gigapets. Most of the time they were shared with my sister. The ones I do remember having for sure was Floppy Frog, Taz, and a 101 Dalmations Gigapet.

8. Favorite Video Game & Console?

I still love 90's video game consoles. They were more reliable and didn't need to be updated to play. My favorite game was The Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past for Gameboy and my favorite console would more than likely be the SuperNES. 
Image result for SuperNES
Walmart

9. Favorite Cereal/Cereal Free Toy?

I didn't really care about the toy's in the boxes as much as I liked the cereal. I still love cereal. I really loved CornPops Growing up.

10. Who was your 90’s Crush Growing Up?

I didn't know whether to pick Jonathan Taylor Thomas or Sam Huntington. So instead I picked both.

11. What was your favorite Disney channel movie?

I didn't really watch Disney Channel Movies. So I really can't pick one. 

12. Favorite Show? (Disney, Nick or Cartoon Network)

Anamorphs, I still miss the TV show. 

13, Weirdest Fashion Trend

Windbreakers, I didn't like them then and I still don't like them. I never really understood them.


14. What were your favorite Toys would you play with?

Littlest Petshop, I even had the Littlest Pet Shop veterinarian's office. 
Image result for 90's littlest pet shop vet
Pinterest

15. Disney, Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network

Nickelodeon. I really loved Nickelodeon during the summer with Stick Stickly.


16. What early morning/Weekend TV Shows would you watch?

I watched Tiny Toons, Ducktales, Tailspin, Digimon, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, and Beetlejuice was some of my favorites.

17.Favorite McDonald’s Happy Meal Toy
I don't really think I had a favorite McDonald's Happy Meal toy and the funny thing is, we had a tub full of them. 

18.Favorite Book

Katie the Kitten, I'm pretty sure it was published a lot earlier than that, but I read that book many times, both in the '80s and the '90s. I can recite the whole book word for word.

19. What would you watch when you got home from school?

Arthur, I still love the show.

20. What was your favorite thing from the 90’s that's no longer available today?

The whole 90's was cool. I really though Discover Zone looked cool. I never went through, and now that I'm older and it don't exist, I feel like I missed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment