Friday, December 28, 2018

5 Friday Favorite's, of my 5 Friday Favorites


This post may contain referral links
As the year comes to a close, I realize that I haven't been on Amethyst Moon for a long time, and that I haven't been writing as often as I've wanted to. I was really aiming for regular blog posts. That'll be my New Years resolution, to blog more and blog often! 

When I think of my favorite things, that I got this year, things that happened, or stuff I learned. Life is all about the expierences and what you make of those expeirences. These expierences were some thait I've posted bout in the past on my other top 5 posts. 

1. Freya

I really had to include my best furry friend Freya on this list of my top 5 things this year. Even after these two years together, she's been amazing. She's by my side when I'm not feeling good, she's cuddling with me when I'm alone, and she's one of the sweetest cats I've ever met. Nobody could have told me that the cat that walked into our apartment on Halloween night would mean so much to me. One of her favorite things to do with me is to watch Sylvester the Talking Cat videos because his birthday's on Halloween, she was found on Halloween, and she thinks he's a handsome boy. She also says sometime next month she wants to have her 5 favorite Freya things. 

Freya told me to leave her alone why she slept, I didn't listen, and this is the "Go away, I'm asleep stupid human," look she gave me. 

2. Brian BarczykEven after the lessons, he taught me about making each day awesome, there are still many things that Bryan has taught me. The other thing's he's taught me were about reptiles, and about tarantulas. Once I used to be a bit scared looking at tarantula's, but once I've gotten to watch Brian's videos, and have been able to learn more about them, I'm not as scared of them. They're still a spider and I'd probably scream if one's near me, at least I can watch them on videos without wanting to turn the video off. It's a start!   

3. Cromimi

I have yet to write a full-length article about Cromimi, and hope to do that one day. It's been a very cool game, and one of the few games that I'm still playing as we speak. I deleted Hybrid Animals off my phone, it became way too repetitive and boring, but even after these few months, I'm still playing them on the website, breeding and adopting mice. 

I think it's the breeding that keeps me coming back for more when it comes to Cromimi. I know the colors aren't actual mouse colors and genetics don't really work like they do in the game, but I like picking out two mice and seeing what their offspring would look like. 

Remember Jen mouse? Well, here she is with my pink mouse Romeo and her latest baby, their son, Solar Comet. Isn't he precious? His little white belly is adorable!  


4. Cash Crate

I really hate posting about ways to make money as I've said before, it just seems a bit scam like to talk about making money doing survey's online, but honestly, the last two months I've made $140. While it might not be enough to make a living off of but, most survey sites are not meant for someone to make a living wage off of, they're a way to earn a little extra cash every now and then. 
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!

5.  After Halloween Makeup

I've worn this makeup a lot since I've gotten them right after Halloween. I'm hoping there's going to be some amazing right after Christmas clearance at the stores, I have yet to find any, but I'm sure that there have to be some amazing sales. 


The after Halloween makeup, I used both the eyeliner, mascara, cream eyeshadow, lip liner, and lipstick. It looked pretty awesome right.  
What have been some of your favorite things that you've done or experienced this year? I really hope that everyone has had a wonderful year and I wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment