Tuesday, December 11, 2018

10 Christmas inspired makeup ideas that I'm excited to try


I'm excited about Christmas, and I'm excited about learning new makeup inspiration. The thought of making my face more festive sounds crazy, but at the same time so exciting that I can't believe that I haven't thought of finding some Christmas inspired makeup ideas.

If you had to do your own makeup inspired by Christmas, what would you do? Would it all be color based, like reds and greens? Or would you try to do your makeup to look like a reindeer or The Grinch? Let me know in the comments below! Here are some of my favorite Christmas inspired makeup photos that I've found

🎄1.Holly and Ornament Eyeliner and Eye Shadow

The detail would be hard to copy, but I find this makeup inspiration beautiful. Even the nails are festive and colorful. Every time I look at this photo I find an element that I missed the first time. 
Makeup by Nasia Belli Instagram: @nasiabelli  #makeup
Nasia Belli

⛄2. The Grinch Makeup 

I've seen this look done many times online and in a group that I'm in on Facebook. Every single time that I see the Grinch Makeup and face paint, I'm in aw. I'm sure none of these girls (or guys) in the face paint hate Christmas! 
She’s not The Grinch underneath that makeup! I bet she doesn’t even want to steal Christmas. | 14 Pictures That Will Make You Say "This Is Why You Take Them Swimming On The First Date"
Buzzfeed

🎄3. Eye'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Normally I'd be against the whole eye glitter thing, but if it's used with the snowflake, it works out really nice don't ya think? This is something that I'm dying to try. 
Ideas of Fairy Christmas makeup looks to be the most fabulous girl at a party                                                                                                                                                                                 More
Glaminati

⛄4.  Razzle Dazzle and Red

This too was amazing. I might as well admit it. Glitter and Christmas go well with each other. Especially when you're decorating your eyes with the most festive glitter to make ornaments and snowflakes. I love how Christmas makes people's eyes sparkle!
Lucinda on Instagram: “Hi beauties! Full picture of this Christmas inspired makeup I did with @saraigen15 Details below: Brows: @jeffreestarcosmetics #jeffreestarcosmetics Unicorn Blood and Redrum Glitter: @litcosmetics #litcosmetics Fire Cracker and Gold Digger Lashes: @houseoflashes #houseoflashes Starlet Eyeshadow: Inner Corner: @evepearl #evepearl Diamond Eyes Eyeshadow Palette @suvabeauty #suvabeauty Kohl and Bloody Mary @sugarpill #sugarpill in Love + @evepearl #evepearl Salmon Concealer i
Lucinda212

🎄5. (Lady) Jack Frost

It had me at the metallic blue lipstick and the silver eyebrows! The whole look is captivating it looks like something inspired by children's movies! But what sets this look apart from the rest is that the eyes match the cheeks!
Glaminati
 

⛄6. I present to you, a sparkly new year

Now your makeup can match the ornaments. What would even be cooler to me would be finding metallic gold lip stick and some deep red eyeshadow. But if you can't find metallic gold lip stick or deep red eyeliner, I suggest something like this! 
Society 19

🎄7. Cranberry lips

Having your cranberry colored lips as the main focus of your makeup, and the main focus, you're going to stun all of your friends and family at Christmas parties. 
Christmas Makeup: Sparkles, Smokey, and Berry
Glaminati

⛄8. Red as Rudolph's Nose

If you don't want to go through all of the work turning your face into something else, but you want to still be festive! Sparkly red eyeshadow and matching eyeliner work just as good! 
red eyeshadow
Melt Cosmetics

🎄9. With your candy cane lips 

While candy cane lips look difficult to pull off, as long as you have a steady hand, it shouldn't be incredibly tough to pull off. Is this look way too sweet or minty fresh? Only you can decide. 
Still shot of the Candy Cane lip art I did for @smashboxcosmetics ❤️ I used Always On liquid lipstick in Bawse, Ruby Light lip gloss form the Light It Up Gloss to Go collection and @wolfefaceartfx face paint for white details.  Just uploaded the extended version of this video to my YouTube. Check it out (link in bio). Also, this is available as print (seasonally) on my Etsy!  Have a wonderful week everyone!  #makeup #lips #lipart #christmas #lips #candycane #smashbox #smashboxsquad #smashboxc...
vladamua

⛄10. Oh Deer!

I actually have my Dear Makeup Pallet Set from Halloween still! Santa! I've been good can I help you, please! I don't know if I have the doe eyes to pull it off, or if Santa will allow me to pull his sleigh this year, but at least I'd be a beautiful doe. 
Cute Deer Halloween Makeup Look
Stay Glam

No comments:

Post a Comment