Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Some thing nobody will believe is all of these pictures have one thing in common! Guess what it is?

It wasn't until today that I learned about a national holiday that I wish I knew more about and was prepared for. I would have celebrated it right along with everyone else, even if I'm not any good. Today was NationalLEGO Day! I know I'll never be as talented as the people you see on the internet, you know the kind that can build almost anything out of Legos!


Because when I think of Lego art, I think of something amazing like this piece of art. If I was scrolling through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or wherever, I would have assumed that the photo I see here was of an actual elephant and not a whole bunch of LEGOs.


27 Brickin' Incredible Lego Creations
Mashable 


Nothing says I love you more than someone getting their engagement photo done in all LEGOs. The time it took to create a LEGO photo, in the right colors nonetheless, has to be one of the coolest things ever done with LEGOs, the precision, the time, the effort, the talent, get combined into a LEGO masterpiece, one I’m sure the couple are going to cherish for the rest of their lives!
LEGO Engagement portrait
Sean Kenny's Art With LEGO's

Am I envious that other people can build cool things and I can’t? Maybe just a little, but I know my capabilities. I can’t even get past building a LEGO pyramid, or just a little house. If only I could a LEGO house just like James May made, I’d be all set. I’d have a house that I built with my own two hands and I’d have everything I needed on the inside. But right now, I’m sticking to building little houses with LEGO’s

Cosy: James in the bedroom - and you'll never guess what he made the bed, pillows and slippers from!
Daily Mail

I once built a house out of DUPLOs but that’s only because they had pictures on the box, and the instructions were made for a child.



Until then, I can look at pictures, and hope that one day I’ll be able to build with LEGO’s, which brings me back to thinking about wild animals again. What would a blog post about LEGO’s be without a tiger at the end of it?
Mashable


No comments:

Post a Comment