Thursday, January 30, 2020

Tag Thursday: Cosmo's Q's from Decembuary 2019/2020


For a little bit of a change of pace from my original Tags, I didn’t get my Tag questions form somewhere on the internet or take a quiz on BlogThings, Instead I was skimming through old Cosmo magazines again and came across the “Cosmo Q page” from the “You section of Cosmo, instead of giving the choice of answers that they give in the magazine’s I’m going to fill in the answers myself, so I’m not just copying a magazine.

From Decembuary 2019/2020 Issue
1. Your roomie left her dishes in the sink, per usual. You…
Do my dishes, and when I’m done, I’ll take my clean dishes and whatever clean dishes that are left to hide from her so that she’d have to clean the dishes in the sink if she wanted clean dishes.
white ceramic coffee cup lot
Unsplash
2. While swiping on a dating app, you match with someone who previously ghosted you. You…
Block them, it’s better if they’re out of sight and out of mind. With them blocked, I wouldn’t have to keep swiping just to find his photo yet again.

3. You find out your ex is still watching your Netflix account. You…
Change the password. I’m not allowing someone I left leach of my Netflix. I’d only give them back the information if they’re willing to go Dutch on paying for Netflix, even though a Netflix subscription is free.

4. Your sis is posing in your fave puff-sleeve dress she borrowed from you last month. You…
Probably would have forgotten about it. I’m not good at remembering where any of my clothes went. I wouldn’t be upset, only because I was suddenly reminded that she stole my dress.

5. Your hummus is MIA from the work fridge again. You…
Find out who was eating my hummus and eat their food next time they bring some. Two can play at that game.

6. At Trader Joe’s a brah grabs the last bag of cauliflower gnocchi right before your eyes. You…
Hope to find something else that’s as great tasting as the gnocchi, I know how difficult it is to have such a strict diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment