Friday, February 22, 2019

Friday's Top 5: My Five Favorite Inspirational about being positive Quotes

Lately, I've been in a funk I think it has to do with the weather, it's bitter cold, hazy and the days seem so long. I think that's why I've been trying to find things that inspire me, both as a human and as a creative mind. One thing that's always helped me throughout life has been inspirational quotes. I used to love writing them down or using one as a background on my computer or phone, whatever I had at the time.

I follow this amazing dude on Instagram, who's always so positive and cheery, I won't name names, because I don't know how he'd feel to know that his positivity is what makes him an amazing person. But because sometimes, I can't do it all on my own. To help me, and help other's get out of this crazy little funk, I wanted to share 5 of my favorite inspirational quotes about being positive. I think we all need to see the positivity from time to time.

1. Don’t compare your life to others. There’s no comparison between sun and moon. They shine when it’s their time!


2.  There is literally nothing in nature that blooms all year long, so do not expect yourself to do so.


3.“Believe in yourself and you will be unstoppable.” – Emily Guay



4. “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt


5. You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending. 


No comments:

Post a Comment